Design your own badge competition

Feature Requests

Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi everyone I have come up with a new competition for you all to join in with. It's not your usual unlock this or complete that competition. This competition is for designing your own badge. The rules are easy to follow

Rule 1: Your badge must have a name and picture
Rule 2: You must come up with the name yourself and the criteria needed to unlock it (anyone that has already requested a badge in the other thread may use it)
Rule 3: The picture must be 40x40 in size

For example:
Badge name: Boogie Baby
Unlock criteria: Complete any Nickelodeon Dance or Just Dance Kids game
Picture:

All entrants must be in by 29th September 2013. The top 5 will be chosen from all the entrants and put into a poll for you to select the winner.

The winner has their badge added to the site and will recieve this new badge designed by myself
Name: Badge Maker
Unlock criteria: Designed the winning badge
Picture:

Below is the template that be used if you need it to create your badges picture
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...E-TEMPLATE.psd

Good luck to all of our entrants and go get those creative juices flowing.

Update You can use any image editing software. Photshop, Corel Draw, Paint, etc. To upload your images please use the Full Editor button underneath the Quick Reply at the bottom of the screen. You will then need to Manage Attachment and upload your image. Once your image is uploaded select the image and it will provide the link for it. Use this link for your IMG link button.
Last edited 08-30-2013 at 12:13 PM by Dark Lord White.
File Type: jpg
File Type: png
Glad someone likes it. Give it a go because if I can do it then anyone can.
What software? I don't have Photoshop is there a free alternative? I have an odea that I was wanting to bring up to Eric but this may be a good way to implement it.
Hey Eric, should I put one of those I had from pm in here? I know exactly which... But I'll wait for your blessing lol
Hey Eric, should I put one of those I had from pm in here? I know exactly which... But I'll wait for your blessing lol
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Eric isn't the one running this contest. Chaotik is. Im sure if you have not publicly requested the badge it would be fair game.
Sorry everyone. post them on here so that other people don't make the same badges.
Badge name: Batter UP
Unlock criteria: Play any game in the MLB series.

or
Last edited 08-30-2013 at 12:02 PM by Dark Lord White.
File Type: gif
Badge Name: Nephalem
Unlock Criteria: Play Diablo 3

Badge Name: Throwback Friday
Unlock Criteria: Participate in a Throwback Friday Event

Badge name: Batter UP
Unlock criteria: Play any game in the MLB series.

or
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
So um a badge was just released a few minutes ago eerily similar to this one.... I dunno I call shenanigans...
My post was directed at Eric, if he reads this thread. There are a few secret ones I have sent, one of which would be perfect for this, but I want his blessing first.
Sorry DLW. I will ask Eric to check this thread before adding any more badges onto the site to avoid this happening again. I like what I've seen so far so let's get some more in.
There's only 2 weeks left to get your designs in.
It's NOT Pedophiliac - (Secret) Only Eric knows at this point Big Grin
Just know it's an exclusive badge that is super easy to earn. Some of you already have, if it's implemented... Wink
Well I must admit I am slightly disappointed with the way this turned out. With only 2 entries I can't really choose the best one and so as this competition was a complete disaster I will say that both DLW and Porsche shall have their badges added just for taking part. Thanks to you both.
I'm in for the next round! Wasn't up to speed on this one.
You're right. I thought there would be more participation in this. Compared to the mass ideas produced in the Badges Idea thread, you'd think some would have more initiative.

Oh well. At least my super exclusive badge will finally get made Wink

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account