Forum Improvements

Feature Requests

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Under Review
1. When you click on a topic take you to last unread post rather than the first post and having to start from page 1 and click through.

2. The ability to like members posts with maybe a badge to go with it based on X amount of likes.

3. Reorder the forums. Under gaming discussion the Xbox One forum is near the bottom. Shouldn't General gaming, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and possibly PC be the top 4?
1. When you click on a topic take you to last unread post rather than the first post and having to start from page 1 and click through.

2. The ability to like members posts with maybe a badge to go with it based on X amount of likes.

3. Reorder the forums. Under gaming discussion the Xbox One forum is near the bottom. Shouldn't General gaming, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and possibly PC be the top 4?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
For #1, just click on the down arrow.
For #1, just click on the down arrow.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
This stopped working for me on several threads again this week. I'm back to having the old problem where the down arrow was "stuck" on a spot and every time I use the arrow it takes me to the same post. Super annoying.
This stopped working for me on several threads again this week. I'm back to having the old problem where the down arrow was "stuck" on a spot and every time I use the arrow it takes me to the same post. Super annoying.
Originally Posted by Kaens
When I press the button, it just keeps taking me to the first post on the page
Originally Posted by Kaens
I am having the same problem as well when clicking the down arrow.
Now that you mention it, it did fail for me a couple times... Shenanigans I'm guessing... Could be Eric deleting posts to keep people from oversharing...
Now that you mention it, it did fail for me a couple times... Shenanigans I'm guessing... Could be Eric deleting posts to keep people from oversharing...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
What's funny is, it works fine on my phone, but doesn't on my laptop, specifically in the MBVI thread.
You can also jump to the first unread post using the "!" icon at the top of threads. There is also a keyboard shortcut for this on the desktop site. Of course, these options are only available in threads where you have an unread post.
You can also jump to the first unread post using the "!" icon at the top of threads. There is also a keyboard shortcut for this on the desktop site. Of course, these options are only available in threads where you have an unread post.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
You can click the button to, "mark all as read," then click, "!", which will bring you to the last post on the page.
Wouldn't it be easier when you click on topic title it takes you to the first unread message automatically?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account