Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Under Review

Do you think the main page of our profile should display our Gamerscore?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 54 (93.10%) Yes

× 4 (6.90%) No

• Added 12-29-2015 10:14 PM
  • 58 votes
Being that this is a gamerscore website, I think our gamerscore should be shown on the main page of our profile.
Considered I somehow misspelled"should", how do I edit the question?
I voted no, but I don't care either way.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
...Troll...

J/K

Why wouldn't you want your gamerscore displayed prominently on your profile? Considering the basis for this site is Xbox achievements
...Troll...

J/K

Why wouldn't you want your gamerscore displayed prominently on your profile? Considering the basis for this site is Xbox achievements
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
No, the basis of this site is community. One Nation, Under Gamertag. This site seems to be the only one that's NOT obsessed with gamerscore. The folks who regular here know where they stand, and let the natural progression of conversation happen, without the competition of seeing who's epenis is bigger. Having said that, I voted yes, because, why not? I occasionally wonder who's got what points, especially my own. I bet most of you could state your current gamerscore within a few tenths of points. I can't. I used to obsess over it. Now I just play for fun. But it is nice to see a number associated with the fun I'm having. Right?
No, the basis of this site is community. One Nation, Under Gamertag. This site seems to be the only one that's NOT obsessed with gamerscore. The folks who regular here know where they stand, and let the natural progression of conversation happen, without the competition of seeing who's epenis is bigger. Having said that, I voted yes, because, why not? I occasionally wonder who's got what points, especially my own. I bet most of you could state your current gamerscore within a few tenths of points. I can't. I used to obsess over it. Now I just play for fun. But it is nice to see a number associated with the fun I'm having. Right?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Actually, this site is JUST as dedicated to an ePenis as any gaming site, just a different ePenis. GTN Badges, the obsession over them, the constant desire to add more for almost any reason, the leaderboards dedicated to them, and even signatures pointing out leaderboard position and a need to clarify/justify positions...
...Troll...

J/K

Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
It's not a big deal to me, so I didn't care if it was there. If there was a 3rd neutral option in the poll I would of voted neutral. Plus all my stats are one click away, or I can go to the site leaderboards to see my gamerscore.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Outside of these sites people rarely ask me what my gamerscore is. If asked I usually round off to the nearest 5K.
Last edited 12-30-2015 at 01:53 PM by MarvzMitts.
I'll vote yes and I'm obsessed with gamerscore haha
Status changed to 'Under Review' - Looks like this is a highly requested feature. Just wanted to note that the gamerscore is shown under the Gamertag tab on the main profile page. It isn't shown on mobile though. That's related to a design issue more than anything, so I'll review this and see what I can do to make it easier to find.
Actually, this site is JUST as dedicated to an ePenis as any gaming site, just a different ePenis. GTN Badges, the obsession over them, the constant desire to add more for almost any reason, the leaderboards dedicated to them, and even signatures pointing out leaderboard position and a need to clarify/justify positions...
Originally Posted by futiles
Darn it, you caught me.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account