Filter persistance

Feature Requests

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

Under Review
I love the filters, but I want it to remember my preferences. For example, when I look at badges, I always want to see 'active, locked' and it would be nice if I could set a filter and that remained my filter for that list until I changed it. To that end, if I DO have a filter set, there should be some graphical indicator that shows I'm only looking at partial list.
A persistent filter would be pretty tricky, though I see where it might be useful. Let me table this for later as this will require a bit of thought.

In the meantime, I will work on improving the way filtered results are shown.
You can set it in the cookie right? I mean obviously you have to manage how large the cookie gets. Or you could have a preference table on your end that stores it (which would be better imo). Anyhow, thanks for consideration and thanks as always.
Pretty please? I still want my badges to default to "active" and "locked"
Yeah. I'm thinking the same thing, I use the same filter. Eventually I'll add another filter to filter out those time based badges that aren't available anymore.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Glad I'm not the only one...
Originally Posted by Kaens
this is always what I use too, couldn't we just set that as the default filter and let those weird people that like it different be responsible for changing it when they want to look at something?
this is always what I use too, couldn't we just set that as the default filter and let those weird people that like it different be responsible for changing it when they want to look at something?
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
NO! FAT PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE TOO! WEIGHTJUDICE!!!! HOTDOG IS WEIGHTJUDICE!!!!
NO! FAT PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE TOO! WEIGHTJUDICE!!!! HOTDOG IS WEIGHTJUDICE!!!!
Originally Posted by futiles
I AM FAT PEOPLE
I AM FAT PEOPLE
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
SELF HATING FATTY!
Well, that was constructive...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I refer you to my signature and wish you good day.
SELF HATING FATTY!
Originally Posted by futiles
Sounds like we need to make a new group on the site. Self Hating Fatties. You can only join if you can prove you're obscenely obese.

No? Yeah, bad idea...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account