Found a app that wasnt in the list.

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

I have a app called TuneIn Radio that arent listed on the site (it doesnt have any achievements or so)
can it be a bug or smth?
Just guessing here, but TuneIn has to exist on the 360 OR have achievements for it to be found by this site. X1 doesn't have the same presence information (at least not exposed) for applications so unless the app has achievements, there is no way for GTN to know anyone has played it.
Ah ha so no more downloading x1 apps that have no achievements, unless I really want that app, I wondered why my apps weren't going up in the badge tracker now I know thanks.
Just guessing here, but TuneIn has to exist on the 360 OR have achievements for it to be found by this site. X1 doesn't have the same presence information (at least not exposed) for applications so unless the app has achievements, there is no way for GTN to know anyone has played it.
Originally Posted by Kaens
That is good to know for when I get my X1. I would of ended up downloading every app and I'm sure there are more apps for the X1 then there are for the X360.
Okey, not coz i was downloading it for the bade (even coz I have need it coz the Swedish market gets about 1/4th of the us market apps)
This btw, is the same reason the Destiny badge is only for the 360 version.
still hate that we get way less apps then US....and it doesnt help changing the Xbox to US and the account aswell, still only shows Swedish market...
just a question, I know the Store games are regionlocked, but the game discs are they region free?
I believe all games are region free on the Xbox One.
I believe all games are region free on the Xbox One.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Correct on this, as for the apps.. Kaens probably is on the right track too. Also watch out on downloading some of the X1 apps as some of them are not supported anymore and a lot of them have broken achievements.
Correct on this, as for the apps.. Kaens probably is on the right track too. Also watch out on downloading some of the X1 apps as some of them are not supported anymore and a lot of them have broken achievements.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
We should have a list then.
still hate that we get way less apps then US....and it doesnt help changing the Xbox to US and the account aswell, still only shows Swedish market...
just a question, I know the Store games are regionlocked, but the game discs are they region free?
Originally Posted by Mardagg
That's because it seems like most of the apps are for TV. That's always region locked, and same reason I can't download the Sky app even though I might want to watch some UK tv.
The only games then that are region locked are the ones you redeem a code, at least that's what I have read, like if you bought a code on a American site and redeemed it on a EU console they got the notification that they had to pay again to play it again.
I've already played a couple Japanese games from Disc on the One.
The only games then that are region locked are the ones you redeem a code, at least that's what I have read, like if you bought a code on a American site and redeemed it on a EU console they got the notification that they had to pay again to play it again.
Originally Posted by Mardagg
Not true, there are many a site that sell "cd keys" even for x1 games and from what a frugal friend of mine showed me (he had me read the fine print as i understand drm etc better) every game they offer is know to work fine due to em being region free. His Halo MCC was from a EU code (the scan they sent seems to be from a mcc console bundle) and redeemed fine on his us account/system.
Not true, there are many a site that sell "cd keys" even for x1 games and from what a frugal friend of mine showed me (he had me read the fine print as i understand drm etc better) every game they offer is know to work fine due to em being region free. His Halo MCC was from a EU code (the scan they sent seems to be from a mcc console bundle) and redeemed fine on his us account/system.
Originally Posted by Jo3y Ban3s
Link me a site I can use for EU/Asian codes!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account