Achievement Fest: Japanese Games

Gaming Chat

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm trying to fill in my remaining gaps of "easy" Japanese Visual Novel games. Anybody planning on going to Achievement Fest that might have the below games and be willing to bring/share them? If I can get my short list down to a couple, I'll probably buy a couple more to fill in the gaps. BTW, I will have at least Robotics Notes and Choas;Child(XBOX One) with me. Smile

Steins;Gate
Steins;Gate: Hiyoku-Renri no Darling
Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo
Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! 4
11 Eyes: Cross Over
World Love Organization
Memories Off: Yubikiri no Kioku - Chinese version
Would you be willing to make a list of the Japanese games you are in possession of, add them to your post above, with maybe a link to the best walk through you used? I know you have the Co-Op's games as well as eBash's, so, you probably have the best idea of what we have access to and since you actually played them (unlike the previous asshat) you know which ones are quick...
I'm pretty sure I have at least one or two of the Steins;Gate games, as well as 11 Eyes that I just haven't played yet, and can bring with me. I may have already sold my copies of WLO, Sharin no Kuni and Pia Carrot, but can double check when I get home. The Chinese version of the Memories Off game I was able to borrow from someone awhile back. I'll probably just try to bring whatever I have for people to play like last year, and if anyone wants to buy any of them we'll work something out after.I haven't played Robotics or Chaos;Child, so would be interested in checking those out.

Pretty much all of the walkthroughs I used were on x360a, the Sanger ones were usually the best and were fault-free.
Last edited 04-01-2015 at 01:27 PM by Buckswana.
If i'm able to make it there, i'll can bring them all, won't know till the end of the month though.
If i'm able to make it there, i'll can bring them all, won't know till the end of the month though.
Originally Posted by BigNev44
You really need to go, and not just cause I want to borrow your games! Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account