Any riders or footy fans...?

Gaming Chat

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey there people!
I'm a casual gamer and love online play, I'm a huge fifa addict and looking for fellow gamers for me to unleash the deadly LFC against Smile
I also adore ea's ssx and would love for some fellow riders to rack up some co op with!
I enjoy gta also but have a nightmare of a time connecting to that and I'm quite steady at Ghosts too.

I want to be able to rely on a core group of people to play online with as although I adore online play I know it can be enjoyed so much more with people you play regularly with!
Any feedback, as ever, would be greatly appreciated.

Happy gaming!
I don't really play any games on a daily or steady basis, especially MP..but if I do play MP I like to play with a group of friends and work on achievements...so if you think you mag be interested in that.. Oh I kinda really suck a FIFA anything too..but I wouldn't mind some help full hints, maybe that would make me a better player.
I mainly play for online. Don't get me wrong, I love a solid campaign (mass effect 1-3) but mainly play for online. I'd be more than happy to co op with you on fifa Smile my main games that I play are ssx, gta, fifa, ghosts and at the moment arkham origins. Thinking of a trip back to dead island soon to see if I can complete that again, this time multiplayer.
Sound, need to hook up a zombie killing bromance.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account