Favorite SCIV Characters?

Soul Calibur IV

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

After getting into Soul Calibur IV, I can't help but pick character favorites. Which are your favorite characters? Have you created a kickass custom character which you'd prefer over the others?

I'll share my favorites once we get some replies up in hurr. :nerd:
i mainly use Kilik and Cervantes, as i always have. i also use Yun Seong, Maxi, and a custom version of Amy.
I used to use Cervantes, Raphiel ( dunno if i got that right) as my main characters in 2...I'll update when i have 4.

Ok, so after my coin toss idea it landed me with the ps3 version which plays really well and all the controls are familiar to me form the ps2 version of the second one. Darth Vader, Ivy, Cervantes are all fun characters to play as and creating your own is cool as well. Mine is essentially a goth in chainmail with a huge axe.
My favorite weapons in the game have been: Cervantes, Kamikirimusi, Yoda, Maxi and my custom characters based off of Zasalamel and Talim. Talim, Maxi and Yoda all bring a level of quickness which rocks my socks off.
I've always liked and used Mitsurugi myself, but I also like Vader, as he's pure badass embodied.

Ending a battle with, "If you could only feel the power of the Dark Side" NEVER gets boring... so out of place, and yet brilliant!
Ive based my character on Mitsurugi's fighting style and dressed him him like one of those League of Shadows people from Batman Begins...But better.
Never seen Batman Begins... A description please?
Never seen Batman Begins... A description please?
Originally Posted by Killak
You bastard, you need to go watch that film right now, and then just afterward need to watch The Dark Night at the theaters.

I'm ashamed Tariq, I expected you've had seen something that impressively awesome...

Anyway, the League of Shadows is a group of Ninjas who initially train Bruce Wayne how to fight (this is why Batman can kick a whole load of ass). The League has this uncanny ability to move across a room in seconds, unnoticeable apart from a 'Whoosh' sound.

Unless Billy means when there in Gotham City screwing everyone over, they dress differently in the city.
Well he had caretaker boots and armour so he had those blades on the boots and one on the back, leather gauntlets though and the ninja mask. but now he's dressed in robes and a hood so a little different now. And im using the two handed sword at the moment.

Its been a few weeks since i saw Btamn Begins, i just described it that way as i thought most people would be able to picture it and transfer that to the game, it's what i had in mind while looking for the armour.
Arch. I really don't watch a lot of movies. I'll wait till the Dark Knight comes out on DVD, then watch both.
I suggest you watch that movie on a 60" TV or similar, the effect just wont be the same without watching a huge screen. Also might want to piss in the corner, have a pedophile in your bathroom and pay £15 for your popcorn.
I'll be sure to consider those options.
Been having some crazy fights recently. Ive created:

Link (Zelda)

Altair (Assassin's Creed)

Raiden (MGS)

putting Raiden and link together was fun...Link died.
putting Raiden and link together was fun...Link died.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
This might be the best post ever.
Because it turns out that extreme gayness beats shouting "YAH!"
Meh, Raiden was good in MGS4, but WAY too posey. Sort of the "Look at me! I'm a Ninja!" That none of the other Cyborg Ninjas had.
I wasn't able to watch his final fight with Vamp because I was on Rail Gun duty at the time....

My friend who was playing it with me said it was hellah awesome though.
I watched some of it but its hard to fend off suicidle robots and watch a climactic showdown at the same time.
My favorite weapons in the game have been: Cervantes, Kamikirimusi, Yoda, Maxi and my custom characters based off of Zasalamel and Talim. Talim, Maxi and Yoda all bring a level of quickness which rocks my socks off.
Originally Posted by Eric

Wanna duel?
Wanna duel?
Originally Posted by Mike
I wish I still had the game, bro. Lemme borrow yours and we'll duel. Wait, that won't work. Frown Get Madden already! haha

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account