Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
In stead of the Completion Rate on the gamer tag profile I would rather see an average of all games I have played. I not sure what the Completion Rate for the average or hardcore gamer's is but mine is very low. I think it would show a better overall picture of a gamer to see their average percent complete of all games played...
I see. So instead of showing the percentage of games completed, you'd like for it to show the average completion across all games played? Not a bad idea. I'll tinker around with this and see what I can come up with. Thanks for the suggestion!
The social tab of the dashboard has your percentages and earned/total for both achievements and gamerscore. You may be able to have the same information.
Looks like you have updated it already? Thanks!
This should give me some motivation to finish the stack of games on my shelf.
Good eye. I rolled it out this afternoon and haven't noticed any issues. Really not sure why I didn't track it that way to begin with. Thanks again for the suggestion.

There are some big changes on the way for gamertag profiles next week. What are some of the things you'd like to see?
On My Games played page, when you sort by progress, it should sort by the percentage, not the base number of achievements.

For example... Gears of War 2 (58 / 79, 73%) is listed higher then Crackdown (45 / 50, 90%) because it has more achievements earned, but the progress is not higher.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...evements&pp=40
Ah, very good point. I'll see what I can do.
This should be fixed now. Here's an example: http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...progress&pp=40

Thanks for your suggestion. Let me know if you see anything else that looks out of sorts. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account