Preview Programme Acceptance Rates

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Just sharing a post made by Miss Portia
(Acceptance Numbers Reduced)

Due to a tremendous response from our fans, the Xbox Preview program has reached a near capacity level. With that in mind, we are slowing the number of new people we are accepting to optimize for testing. We are thankful for the amount of interest we’ve received to date and look forward to sharing more details on preview opportunities soon.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_ac...t/2028788.aspx

FYI - looks like we're breaking the machine
If anyone want invited to preview, add me to friends in Xbox live :-)
This post is a waste, please do not start spamming the forums again. This is information we can find on our own if we want to. Adding a small comment doesn't make this a post that is needed in the forums, then offering an invite to anyone that wants one when the 1st post says they are at near capacity makes me wonder if you even read your post. If Miss Portia wants to share that information here, she can do it herself.
Last edited 08-26-2015 at 05:04 PM by MarvzMitts.
This post is a waste, please do not start spamming the forums again. This is information we can find on our own if we want to. Adding a small comment doesn't make this a post that is needed in the forums, then offering an invite to anyone that wants one when the 1st post says they are at near capacity makes me wonder if you even read your post.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
The smilie at the end of the post is his signature when he knows he is being an ass. Ignore it.
The smilie at the end of the post is his signature when he knows he is being an ass. Ignore it.
Originally Posted by futiles
be a lot easier if this site had an "ignore douchenozzle" "block user" feature. Oh wait, we've already asked for this a year ago, when this happened the first time. And then asked for it again, just the other day.
This post is a waste, please do not start spamming the forums again. This is information we can find on our own if we want to. Adding a small comment doesn't make this a post that is needed in the forums, then offering an invite to anyone that wants one when the 1st post says they are at near capacity makes me wonder if you even read your post. If Miss Portia wants to share that information here, she can do it herself.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Ok

Other source:

Access to Xbox One Preview Program Just Got More Difficult

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/acc.../1100-6430030/
Ok

Other source:

Access to Xbox One Preview Program Just Got More Difficult

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/acc.../1100-6430030/
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
That isn't another source. That is the same source. As that is just a report based on the same source.
That isn't another source. That is the same source. As that is just a report based on the same source.
Originally Posted by futiles
I have posted it before Gamespot on my Xboxachievement thread

Want access to the Xbox One Dashboard Preview Program? Post Here
I have noticed that people I've invited are not being accepted anymore and people started asking me if I sent the invite. So yeah, sounds like they are full.
Thank fucking god they are reaching capacity. I get sick and tired of seeing these threads every where.
Want to be in the preview program? read me
Add me as a friend to join the preview program
Get the latest update for your Xbox One. click for more details
Some other stupid fucking title to get me more followers.
I have noticed that people I've invited are not being accepted anymore and people started asking me if I sent the invite. So yeah, sounds like they are full.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Same thing for me

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account