EA Subscription Service Coming to Xbox ONE

Xbox One / Series X|S

I only miss the point because I'm a collector and I like being able to play my games anytime I want. IF there is a problem with the service or if EA decided to take a game out of the vault because they think it's not "Doing" well and they need server space, then I can't play that game.. sigh I know it's probably a phenomenal deal but for me personally it isn't. I get that I'm in the low end and there are not many hardcore collectors out there. Maybe one day I'll crack and take a lung and look into this with a $30 investment, but until that day comes, I'll just sit on the side lines and watch the parade.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Except, that is the problem. You are not on the sideline. You are repeatedly stepping into the street, throwing up your arms, and asking why there is a parade going on.

Sitting on the sidelines would actually be not posting in the thread about how you don't get the deal, how you don't understand it, how you don't think it's right for you...
Thanks for the answer, even without including DLC I still think its a good offer. I looked at the FAQ on EA's website and they didn't address DLC there. I'd like to know how many games they plan on having in this "vault" but I guess only time will tell. I would be interested in plants vs zombies and need for speed rivals on their current list. IMO $30 is still better than $100+ for those 2 games on disc. I'd be interested in the sports games too if they are easy to complete, but this current crop doesn't look easy.
Except, that is the problem. You are not on the sideline. You are repeatedly stepping into the street, throwing up your arms, and asking why there is a parade going on.

Sitting on the sidelines would actually be not posting in the thread about how you don't get the deal, how you don't understand it, how you don't think it's right for you...
Originally Posted by futiles

And... I fail to see where I ask questions and try to understand something would warrant you to come down on me so hard? I'm asking questions while voicing my opinion on the matter. You and others are stating your opinions and giving facts. This is how questions are answered. I'm sorry if you don't like my commentary as to why I'm no longer going to be in the conversation, but I thought a resolution was necessary. I even said you may have swayed me to try this some day.. no need to get all defensive..
And... I fail to see where I ask questions and try to understand something would warrant you to come down on me so hard? I'm asking questions while voicing my opinion on the matter. You and others are stating your opinions and giving facts. This is how questions are answered. I'm sorry if you don't like my commentary as to why I'm no longer going to be in the conversation, but I thought a resolution was necessary. I even said you may have swayed me to try this some day.. no need to get all defensive..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I actually am being offensive. There is a difference. And, it isn't that you are asking questions, you aren't. You keep repeating yourself. We get it, you collect, and must own a disc. This isn't for you.
I actually am being offensive. There is a difference. And, it isn't that you are asking questions, you aren't. You keep repeating yourself. We get it, you collect, and must own a disc. This isn't for you.
Originally Posted by futiles
That's even to say they will offer older "years" to the sports titles? #24

But the big questions will they turn servers off to the aging games? #31

But this is just for the Beta right? You actually get unlimited time for the real program? #37

So your purchasing dlc on a game your renting? #57

Please don't say I haven't asked any questions. Of the 8 times I have posted in this thread I have asked 4 questions, 2 are arguably valid questions, 1 is rhetorical in nature. I've even conceded to you partially and stating opinions is relative freedom of speech which others may or may not want to hear. I'm sorry futiles if I have upset you in some way that was not my intent.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account