Gamerscore Alliance

General Chat

Nah, I would just reserve the first 2-3, and stack the stats as they come in. Only takes a bit of scrolling, right? Well, I guess 13 posts is nice too, then it's neat and orderly. Hmm.
I've ask B8TINGU for permission. Didn't want people accusing me of spamming my post count up haha
I know I said til 31st July but we have 29 people and 30 would be big enough to handle for a first outting even with futiles' help. If we get one more it then give everyone prep time. Feelings?
We've hit 30, the remaining 12 people were put into a list on randomizer.org and I pressed random 3 times. The team names were another random list that the website created so apologies if your not happy but you chose random haha.

We begin on 1st August so now is the time to get that team talk down and I ask B8TINGU to close this so it doesn't interfere with the other thread once it gets created.

Thank you to those who are taking part and good luck!
We've hit 30, the remaining 12 people were put into a list on randomizer.org and I pressed random 3 times. The team names were another random list that the website created so apologies if your not happy but you chose random haha.

We begin on 1st August so now is the time to get that team talk down and I ask B8TINGU to close this so it doesn't interfere with the other thread once it gets created.

Thank you to those who are taking part and good luck!
Originally Posted by dieselv2

Closed.. if it was too soon just PM me and I'll re open it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account