Flash Mob Saturday - 2nd July 2016

General Chat

I see even futiles found a chance to log in to get this badge.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Yep, didn't even realize it at first. I got back from the game store with some new "Pew pews" and refreshed my phone. Saw y'all at 27 people, and got the badge. Well done.

So, my comments of do it on the weekend, with a small timeframe, worked pretty well, as opposed to all day during the week...
Yep, didn't even realize it at first. I got back from the game store with some new "Pew pews" and refreshed my phone. Saw y'all at 27 people, and got the badge. Well done.

So, my comments of do it on the weekend, with a small timeframe, worked pretty well, as opposed to all day during the week...
Originally Posted by futiles
It's amazing how a set day and time can make organization of a group of people easier, isn't it?
It's amazing how a set day and time can make organization of a group of people easier, isn't it?
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Well, the right day, and yes, a specific time.
Let's petition Eric to give the first 50 to get Flash Mob I also earns Flash Mob II

But that's it,

Oh, and diesel should get ftw badge for setting this up.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Nice sentiment, but I'm going to have to not like this idea. We earn badges by the criteria, we did it today and the next ones will come in time. As for diesel getting the FTW badge, I'm sorry, but this wasn't a contest so no on that one too. Hopefully there will be more opportunities for this later.
We'll get 50 next time. Those with 25 will want the 50 and those that missed badge will want it now they know it can be achieved.

To be fair Marv has ran this a lot and he probably would have gotten this with lower value.

I agree this was far from a contest just a little group bonding exercise Stick Out Tongue
.....and I missed it. I was out boating all day and left my phone on the shore :/
We're going for the 50 soon since 52 people actually got the badge we know it can be done Smile
Fshguy is traveling. He will just get all three in the future.
Originally Posted by futiles
Funny nobody mention this to me... Kaens.... Guess I'll have to wait a few more days...

I'm pretty sure I was somewhere in Wyoming without internet, which apparently appears to be most of the state!
Funny nobody mention this to me... Kaens.... Guess I'll have to wait a few more days...

I'm pretty sure I was somewhere in Wyoming without internet, which apparently appears to be most of the state!
Originally Posted by Fshguy
You guys looked like you were having so much fun at Old Faithful who was I to interrupt your family time?
You guys looked like you were having so much fun at Old Faithful who was I to interrupt your family time?
Originally Posted by Kaens
Nah, looks like my kids were playing with snow in their shorts on top of a mountain in the middle of Wyoming... Wyoming apparently doesn't have any cell service in practically the whole state...
Fsh lock this please cos this will outshine 16th july thread haha
Fsh lock this please cos this will outshine 16th july thread haha
Originally Posted by dieselv2
But I was talking about my kids and vacation... Wink I'm locking...
Sorry. I meant does who's online script hold their data for X amount of minutes. I think default on vb is 15mins. So if i user visited at 14 minutes before and left would it still show them on who's online until 15min mark?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Actually we have it set to show users for 25 minutes, not 15 minutes which is the default for vBulletin.

Also, congrats to everyone that participated!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account