Flash Mob Monday (50) / March 14th

General Chat

How badly do you want that Flash Mob Badge?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 25 (58.14%) I am in all the way, You can count on me!

× 14 (32.56%) I'll try and help out when I can

× 4 (9.30%) Eh, just here to add another poll to my tally

• Added 03-02-2016 10:04 PM
  • 43 votes
Funny, these two go hand in hand. There IS an event that could work, and there ARE prizes that will be handed out....
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Wait, what?
Wait, what?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
An event, where people got together, with enough electronics to pull off this badge, if desired, and would have prizes to give out from a certain game-centric convention from the beginning of the year...
An event, where people got together, with enough electronics to pull off this badge, if desired, and would have prizes to give out from a certain game-centric convention from the beginning of the year...
Originally Posted by futiles
Hmmm what could this event be maybe it should be in a thread (*wink*) but seriously it would be great to see some GTN event involving what/ how I dunno but with the staff here with some thought I believe it would be worth joining.
Hmmm what could this event be maybe it should be in a thread (*wink*) but seriously it would be great to see some GTN event involving what/ how I dunno but with the staff here with some thought I believe it would be worth joining.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Does there need to be thread when there have already been multiple threads, and I don't believe anyone from this site has actually followed through and attended like they said they would. We have gotten new attendees from 360voice, and TA, and Achievement Hounds, but, GTN has never been much success.
Does there need to be thread when there have already been multiple threads, and I don't believe anyone from this site has actually followed through and attended like they said they would. We have gotten new attendees from 360voice, and TA, and Achievement Hounds, but, GTN has never been much success.
^^^ This. In fact, I believe the poll that was put up had a lot of "I'm not going, I'm never going" voters. Which is fine. Don't come. But also don't complain when a new badge surfaces for attending an IRL event.
^^^ This. In fact, I believe the poll that was put up had a lot of "I'm not going, I'm never going" voters. Which is fine. Don't come. But also don't complain when a new badge surfaces for attending an IRL event.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Yep, in the last poll on the matter, 35 people responding, and the most common answer, with 12 responses was, nope, never. So, why even promote it?
So, why even promote it?
Because this year has the potential to be the third year in a row we crush a dining establishment under the pressure of the Real Buffet Challenge!!!
Because this year has the potential to be the third year in a row we crush a dining establishment under the pressure of the Real Buffet Challenge!!!
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
That's true. It does appear that Ryan's went out of business...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account