Post Any Good Deals You Find

Deals & Discounts

Best Buy deal of the day has Defiance new for $8 if you have your gamer card unlocked discount on top of that your looking at about $5 for this game.

I also here they have a sale going on but can not confirm this at this time that the new Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures retail is $20 along with a few other choice games, I will look into this...hopefully.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Pac-Man confirmed, not sure how long this sale is going, its more than a dead of the day though and it looks to be only this one game.
http://m.spoofee.com/microsoft-xbox-...0#.UubFYNHTmFo

Ebay thru Spoofee.com has XBox One for $479. At two locations.
also COD: Ghost was listed at $30. At spoofee too.
Best Buy deal of the day: Tomb Raider (new version) new for $10.
I need a new console damn it! Thanks for these, I have picked up a few.
Best Buy deal of the day: Tomb Raider (new version) new for $10.
WHAT?!? Is this in store only or online? Is it 360 version only or X1 too?
WHAT?!? Is this in store only or online? Is it 360 version only or X1 too?
Originally Posted by Kaens
BAH, this isn't the 'new one'! The definitive editions are all $59. I bought last year's edition over the summer during those deals for $9.99. And I think it was available over the Christmas holidays for the same price as well. Still a good deal if someone hasn't picked it up, but these aren't the ones released today.
BAH, this isn't the 'new one'! The definitive editions are all $59. I bought last year's edition over the summer during those deals for $9.99. And I think it was available over the Christmas holidays for the same price as well. Still a good deal if someone hasn't picked it up, but these aren't the ones released today.
I wasn't aware they were releasing a definitive version today. Is there really that much more dlc for it?
I wasn't aware they were releasing a definitive version today. Is there really that much more dlc for it?
I don't know if there is any DLC, but I know it's now native 1080p and the cheevos stack for Xbox One.
Newegg.com is offering Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes for X-Box One for $35.

Game will be released on 3/18/14

Retail Price : $39.99

1. Choose a console
- Playstation 4 : $39.99
- Xbox One : $39.99

2. Use coupon code EMCPWHB99 to get $4 off

Final Price : $35.99 Shipped
LEGO Marvel Superheroes (X360/PS3/Wii U) is $19.99 at Toys R Us this week!!!! (2/2-2/8)
XB1/PS4 version is $29.99...
Last edited 02-02-2014 at 12:42 PM by diseased maniac.
LEGO Marvel Superheroes (X360/PS3/Wii U) is $19.99 at Toys R Us this week!!!! (2/2-2/8)
Originally Posted by diseased maniac
this deal is a week long deal, I grabbed both!! Also Infinity and Skylander figures are all buy one get one at 40% off.

second deal found: via spoofee.com though I'm sure you don't need to use the site to get this deal.

Microsoft Store is offering the Nokia Lumia 521 or 520 4" Prepaid Windows 8 Smartphone (T-Mobile or AT&T) + 1-Year Xbox Music Pass Smartphone Bundle for a good price.

$99.00 not sure of any additional charges that may apply.
If you are into Skylanders (like me) the TRU stuff right now is great. The buy one get one 40% off is on everything, and they pulled out lots of old Spyro's and Giants stuff that was going for a lot more on eBay. Including lots of legendaries you can maybe find in store, but also online.
If you are into Skylanders (like me) the TRU stuff right now is great. The buy one get one 40% off is on everything, and they pulled out lots of old Spyro's and Giants stuff that was going for a lot more on eBay. Including lots of legendaries you can maybe find in store, but also online.
yea...i know I didn't really get into the skylanders until swap force came out so I'm way behind and these sales.. Luckily they have layaway and so I did that... Lol.. Are you maybe interested in helping each other out? I know some parts of the county get different shipments and some place some skylanders are not as popular as others, maybe I can locate something your looking for and you me?

I'm always looking for decent people to swap or look for games I can't easily find here, I have a huge network to pull from here in the Vegas network.
Last edited 02-04-2014 at 05:03 PM by B8TINGU.
Which ones are the good ones?
In getting you links, looks like the Skylander vultures have struck because stock is all gone. But let me give you an example - Skylanders Spyro's Adventure LEGENDARY 3 Pack BASH CHOP CHOP SPYRO Exclusive. I bought that for $25, but now eBay is flooded with them for $70 (the going rate prior to the sales.

So if you are asking which ones are good to buy to resell, it's always the exclusive and ones that come out in the later waves. If you are asking which ones are good to play, well that's personal preference in playstyles, but I generally like guys with range and/or area effect dmg. Melee guys, unless really fast, are too slow and take too much damage in my opinion.
Originally Posted by diseased maniac
20 buks for lego marvel is insane i might have to buy it now
Amazon has Disney Infinity Sorcerer Micky figure for $10. Link via Spoofee.com
Best buy dropped Serious Sam collection in price, down to $19 this is a forever price drop. That's 4 xbla games plus dlc.
Last edited 02-11-2014 at 10:32 PM by B8TINGU.
Rakuten is offering the Xbox One Standard Edition for a good price.

Retail Price : $499 Shipped

1. Go to Rakuten and buy the Xbox One for $499 Shipped
Tax is only CA, CO, IL, MA, MN, MI, TN, NY, WA

2. Use coupon code PDAY15 to get 15% back in Rakuten points which you can use to spend later. You will see that your order will earn 7485 points

Final Price : $424.15 Shipped

ALSO

Toys R Us:
Call of Duty: Ghost on Sale (360) for $30.
Disney Infinity: buy one get one free power disc only.
Skylander: Buuy any 3 figures for $29. figures must be priced $9-$13.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account