XBOX One achievements not unlocking

Xbox One / Series X|S

They've never stopped acting up, some days/games are better than others though. Do all your Xbone stuff early in the week for the best chance to get everything unlocked by the end of the week.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Probably do one more Jp game, then leave the rest for later and start on the X1 stuff.
FM5 achievement not unlocked today :-(
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Unlocked today
Had a couple of achievements in Contrast (X1) not unlock. Had to redo the requirements for them, and they popped right away 2nd time. (Pick up Ogre bottle collectible, complete workshop).
Got one from Titanfall from August 14, unlock today
So I'm assuming the unlocking issues for everything are all cleared?
So I'm assuming the unlocking issues for everything are all cleared?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Nope. People are still having issues everyday. But, the achievements do eventually unlock with proper time stamps.
Yeah, I had one a few days ago in Sixty Second Shooter Prime, unlocked about 12 hrs later, the next morning.
Watch Dogs 1 achievement not unlocked
Watch Dogs 1 achievement not unlocked
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
unlocked now about 4 hrs later
So, either I have not actually seen the problem yet (which cool, thank goodness) or I'm seeing something else. I've seen my achievements hit 100%, no message indicator, it doesn't move over, nada. This always happens when I have my cheevos snapped, but that could be coincidence because I pretty much always snap my cheevos while working on them. Restarting my achievement app has fixed this for me every single time. So I believe the problem is with the 'new' snappable achievement app and I think the problems started when they released that.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account