Post Any Good Deals You Find

Deals & Discounts

To clarify, it appears to be a 10% discount when you buy two of the 3-pack of $15 cards with bonus $5 card. Normal price is $45/ea ($50 xbox money). The discount only applies when you buy 2, and there is a limit per transaction that will only allow you to buy 2 to get the deal. Trying to find if it is advertised, available in store, expires, etc as well as this is a pretty decent deal.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Just took advantage of this twice, thanks Hotdog!

After a small reward certificate and gift card, $200 MS Money for $127. Now for a couple of games I want to go on sale...
Was going to buy a couple, but then remembered they'll only work in US marketplace, and I'll be paying the exchange on them. With the CDN dollar right now, it'll cost me $125. Smile Unfortunately they never seem to have any of these deals at BB up here, never sell for less than face value. Blame Canada. Wink
Evolve is one sale today only for $9.99 at Best Buy.
Evolve is one sale today only for $9.99 at Best Buy.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
So, just $29.99 over priced. Almost there...
King's Quest Episode Episode 1 currently free on XBOX Store for Xbox One and Xbox 360 :-)

Chapter 2 for xbox 360 is also free apparently on GB Xbox Store

http://bit.ly/1Ued5Da
King's Quest Episode Episode 1 currently free on XBOX Store for Xbox One and Xbox 360 :-)

http://bit.ly/1Ued5Da
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja

Good looking out!

Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
That chapter 2 is for the Complete Collection version only, and will not work with the standalone chapter 1 that uses the season pass. You can download it, but you can't play it.
That chapter 2 is for the Complete Collection version only, and will not work with the standalone chapter 1 that uses the season pass. You can download it, but you can't play it.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Works for me.
Best Buy has one day sale for a few games. Great prices if you have GCU http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg20160428

I picked up FF T0HD and Arkham Knight for the One and Minecraft Story Mode and Phantom Pain for the 360 all for under $40
Best Buy has one day sale for a few games. Great prices if you have GCU http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg20160428

I picked up FF T0HD and Arkham Knight for the One and Minecraft Story Mode and Phantom Pain for the 360 all for under $40
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
I saw this and it has Fallout 4 for $30 should I pull the trigger on this or wait for a complete edition?
I saw this and it has Fallout 4 for $30 should I pull the trigger on this or wait for a complete edition?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
My favorite game on the One so far! If the DLC goes on sale as often as Fallout 3 did, its well worth getting now!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I'm waiting on Fallout, but snagging up Elder Scrolls and Mad Max. Also, no excuse to not pick up Titanfall (All the DLC is Free) and Watchdog for under $10. Add in that 20% off, Nice!
Last edited 04-29-2016 at 01:11 AM by MarvzMitts.
Just got a hot tip from my friend living in Texas, so not sure if this is good nation wide, I'll be checking on it after lunch. Apparently WalMart was/is selling Disney Infinity 3.0 starter pack for $10 on clearance. I'll update from Nevada, if anyone can confirm it's anywhere else, but I think it may just be local.
Best Buy has advertised this week digital currency cards, buy 1 get 1 20% off.

You could buy a $50, and get another $50 for $50 = $100 for $90

Or, not sure if this works on the sale, they have the triple $15 pack plus a bonus $5 for $45. If those are included, you pay $81 to get $100, which is about the best discount you'll get on xbox money. Online, they do not show the triple $15 pack, and I'm not putting on pants today to go to the store myself.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account