Mystery Badge VII has been seen on the site (Spoilers)

General Chat

Sadly, I do not qualify for this badge at this time...
Originally Posted by MyKill AllOver
But I do...
Been trying to work this out for 2 days and suddenly realised what the One was referring to. Then had to wait.....
I do not believe One has anything to do with it.
Originally Posted by futiles
Which One Won?
Reading all this and trying to figure it out has made my head hurt. I've no clue.
Reading all this and trying to figure it out has made my head hurt. I've no clue.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
Read everything I have posted. It will click.
Read everything I have posted. It will click.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Except the parts where he uses One with a capital, since that actually doesn't matter.
Been trying to work this out for 2 days and suddenly realised what the One was referring to. Then had to wait.....
Originally Posted by Nova Toad
Had to wait? You should not have to wait on this. You can manipulate, but, no need to wait.
Sadly, I do not qualify for this badge at this time...
Why do you not qualify for this badge? Everyone should be able to get it.
This mystery badge is reminiscent of a terrible fad from comments sections on the internet.

First!!!!11!11!!!!11!!!11111!!!!1!!
Why do you not qualify for this badge? Everyone should be able to get it.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Because I don't have any games with only a single achievement earned. So, I don't meet the requirements of what I need to view during the required time frame to view...
Because I don't have any games with only a single achievement earned. So, I don't meet the requirements of what I need to view during the required time frame to view...
Anyone that has a game with only one achievement unlocked is required.
Anyone that has a game with only one achievement unlocked is required.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I have viewed multiple gamers' games with only 1 achievement unlocked, during the proper interval, in fact, it is 13:52 on GTN on my PC right now, just looked at three games for other users that fulfill the requirement. No badge, because I don't have a game that fulfills the requirement.

Maybe I will unlock an achievement in something new later...
I have viewed multiple gamers' games with only 1 achievement unlocked, during the proper interval, in fact, it is 13:52 on GTN on my PC right now, just looked at three games for other users that fulfill the requirement. No badge, because I don't have a game that fulfills the requirement.

Maybe I will unlock an achievement in something new later...
When I tested it, it only worked if it was your own account. I believe futiles indicated that he had a different experience, but everyone (most everyone) is trying to be vague so Party
I must be missing something too. I have looked at multiple games (my own and others) with only one achievement unlocked just like mykill. So im guessing we are both on the right track. I guess i need more clues :/
When I tested it, it only worked if it was your own account. I believe futiles indicated that he had a different experience, but everyone (most everyone) is trying to be vague so Party
Originally Posted by Kaens
My experience was only different in that platform did not matter, like some people think it does. Oh, and that no one but me can see that I did it. It did require that is was my own game, and that GTN was set to a time zone that could currently unlock it.
So I couldn't figure this out with all the mad ramblings, until I read post #39 of this thread only then did I understand, but that post in particular is only missing one word achievement. Then if you read the rest of the thread you should be able to get.
So I couldn't figure this out with all the mad ramblings, until I read post #39 of this thread only then did I understand, but that post in particular is only missing one word achievement. Then if you read the rest of the thread you should be able to get.
Except for the fact the post #39 focuses on the misconception that it requires it to be an Xbox One game, and it does not. As long as it is a game with achievements, where you have only earned one achievement, you are fine.
Except for the fact the post #39 focuses on the misconception that it requires it to be an Xbox One game, and it does not. As long as it is a game with achievements, where you have only earned one achievement, you are fine.
Originally Posted by futiles
That's why I said to read the rest of the thread, post 40 & 41 to be more specific, but I didn't want to just say it... I thought we were all supposed to be vague about it...lol..

Btw Eric and I had a small talk on this in response to a reported post (don't ask I wont give details on that) and this goes to everyone and no one in particular, but we think people should start using the spoiler options for new badge discussions and or use the word Spoilers right in the title of the thread.
That's why I said to read the rest of the thread, post 40 & 41 to be more specific, but I didn't want to just say it... I thought we were all supposed to be vague about it...lol..

Btw Eric and I had a small talk on this in response to a reported post (don't ask I wont give details on that) and this goes to everyone and no one in particular, but we think people should start using the spoiler options for new badge discussions and or use the word Spoilers right in the title of the thread.
That makes sense. I believe this is the first of the 7 that actually spells out how to get the badge. The rest are still vague enough.
I was rather surprised to see it just get spelled out right in the thread; as it really takes the "Mystery" out of the "Mystery Badge". Lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account