Extra Life 2016

General Chat

Take your 24 most favorite letters, randomize them, and spend each hour only playing games that start with that hour's letter.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
But, it is 25 hours. What do I do for the 25th hour?
As I said before great job doing this keep it up.
Thanks to everyone, including today's donations from B8TINGU and Homeless Messia (repeat donor!) for pushing me past the $1000 mark!
As I said before great job doing this keep it up.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Thanks! I'll keep on working it on game day. Maybe put some stuff in the stream while playing. "Next $15 donation decides the fact of this Skyrim NPC!"
But, it is 25 hours. What do I do for the 25th hour?
Originally Posted by futiles
One of the JP sims. Maybe you should do that at the midpoint, there should be one of them that was right around an hour in length
One of the JP sims. Maybe you should do that at the midpoint, there should be one of them that was right around an hour in length
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I think I did that one already, but, if there is another one, I will look to add it in.
At $1040 raised, I am proud to say all of you so far have helped put me in the top 1% of fundraisers! Specifically, at this moment I am 424 / 43231, or in the top 0.981%.

Thanks for your continued support.
At $1040 raised, I am proud to say all of you so far have helped put me in the top 1% of fundraisers! Specifically, at this moment I am 424 / 43231, or in the top 0.981%.

Thanks for your continued support.
No.
Thank You for doing this for these kids, i'll look forward to your 2017 run.
36-hours until the marathon starts. Getting the last few things together.

Got my WebCam, Video Capture, Microphone all setup.

Party Chat is being captured, and shared on Twitch, so, people watching the stream will hear me, and anyone in party with me.

OBS stream is setup to show game, webcam, donors list, fundraising goal and progress, donation link, and a running timer showing how long the stream has been live.

Just added donation notifications! If someone donates during the stream, a pop up will appear on my Twitch feed, showing who and how much was donated, almost live.

Made a $10 donation to my page to test it, and it all worked! YAY!

So, I think I am ready to get a good sleep today. And then a short rest Saturday morning. And be ready to go at Noon.
Had a friend donate $15 while I was streaming this morning to watch the notification pop up live. (Thanks for helping test that!)

I am 27.5 hours from the beginning of my marathon.

Anyone interested in joining me at some point for Rocket League during the marathon?
No.
Thank You for doing this for these kids, i'll look forward to your 2017 run.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
This. End of story.
Had a friend donate $15 while I was streaming this morning to watch the notification pop up live. (Thanks for helping test that!)

I am 27.5 hours from the beginning of my marathon.

Anyone interested in joining me at some point for Rocket League during the marathon?
It's double Dilithium in STO, if you want to put some people to sleep running giant red space vaginas for cash and profit.
It's double Dilithium in STO, if you want to put some people to sleep running giant red space vaginas for cash and profit.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
That is tempting. My buddy has reached the admiral ranks, so, he might be interested in running some STO with us.
That is tempting. My buddy has reached the admiral ranks, so, he might be interested in running some STO with us.
I need all the crystals I can get. Those faction rewards are 'spensive.
Tried to get a simulcast setup, streaming to both Facebook Live and Twitch. I got the feeds to work, but, could not get the quality level I think is required to stream. As soon as I killed one, the other cleaned up. Not sure where my spare laptop is, otherwise, I would have just setup tow PCs, one for each stream.
I was streaming last night, but at the rate that I was streaming, it would have cost me $200 for 24 hours. Might not be streaming at 720p 30fps for the next 3 6hr sessions.

Edit: Rather spend the remaining $150 on donations to random streamers over the weekend.
I was streaming last night, but at the rate that I was streaming, it would have cost me $200 for 24 hours. Might not be streaming at 720p 30fps for the next 3 6hr sessions.

Edit: Rather spend the remaining $150 on donations to random streamers over the weekend.
Originally Posted by Kysol
Well, I will be streaming in 9.5 hours!!! I am $102 behind the next guy on my team, too...

Seems like some synergies there!

Smile
I will have my Xbox Live Party Chat open all day. Not set to invite only or anything.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account