GTN Fitness Gamer Group (Cycle 3)

General Chat

I am a bit bummed by the lack of participation, but it was sort of expected this cycle. I talked to Jeff last night and he's going to push for it. He can win if he nails the last 3 weeks. No, he will win when he nails the last 3 weeks!!
I am a bit bummed by the lack of participation, but it was sort of expected this cycle. I talked to Jeff last night and he's going to push for it. He can win if he nails the last 3 weeks. No, he will win when he nails the last 3 weeks!!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Sorry, Star Wars Battlefronts has my complete attention for now.
Sorry, Star Wars Battlefronts has my complete attention for now.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Me as well. And Fallout 4. (On the 'other' console..)
Me as well. And Fallout 4. (On the 'other' console..)
Didn't realize you had a One, hope you are enjoying it as much as I am.
I don't have a One. Not yet at least. I have PS4 - it was a gift from a family member, and I have been enjoying the next gen stuff on it.But I really want a One.
I don't have a One. Not yet at least. I have PS4 - it was a gift from a family member, and I have been enjoying the next gen stuff on it.But I really want a One.
Ahh, ok then. Others gaming systems don't even come into play in my head.
I would not have it otherwise. I almost sold it so I could get a One. After the court shenanigans, I might be able to get one when taxes come back... We'll see.

As far as this week goes, how's everyone doing? I am falling behind, but will put up an effort tomorrow. How about you? Jeff?
I would not have it otherwise. I almost sold it so I could get a One. After the court shenanigans, I might be able to get one when taxes come back... We'll see.

As far as this week goes, how's everyone doing? I am falling behind, but will put up an effort tomorrow. How about you? Jeff?

Dropping points the best I can, but my daughter has other plans...she actually wants to play for fun...lol.. and she keeps beating me n the stuff we pick...but I've managed some.
That's better than I - I haven't earned a thing and won't be able to tonight. That's a penalty for me Frown
Week four should have been the last week due to everyone's going on's for the holidays...but no point in changing it now..
By the way I put up around 200ish point last week..
I will work up week 3 numbers in the morning. Quick glance has Jeff on top. Nice
Scoreboard for Week Three
B8TINGU--------- 3 (Leader, Particpation)
Nick2oo6---------- 0 (Partial Participation)
porschephiliac--- -2 (No Participation Penalty)
MarvZMitts------- - 2 (No Participation Penalty)
Fshguy------------ - 2 (No Participation Penalty)
preludecris------- - 2 (No Participation Penalty)

Scoreboard after Week Three:
porschephiliac--- 14
B8TINGU------- 9
NicK2oo6--------- 8
Fshguy---------- 4
Marvzmitts------- 4
preludecris------- 4

Gamerscore Board after Week Three:
B8TINGU------- 425 (+425)
porschephiliac--- 250 (+0)
Nick2oo6--------- 60 (+20)
Fshguy---------- 0 (+0)
Marvzmitts------- 0 (+0)
preludecris------- 0 (+0)

Achievement Board after Week Three:
B8TINGU------- 22 (+22)
porschephiliac--- 8 (+0)
NicK2oo6--------- 4 (+1)
B8TINGU------- 0 (+0)
Fshguy---------- 0 (+0)
Marvzmitts------- 0 (+0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scoreboard for Week Four
B8TINGU--------- 3 (Leader, Particpation)
Nick2oo6---------- 0 (Partial Participation)
porschephiliac--- -2 (No Participation Penalty)
MarvZMitts------- - 2 (No Participation Penalty)
Fshguy------------ - 2 (No Participation Penalty)
preludecris------- - 2 (No Participation Penalty)

Scoreboard after Week Four:
B8TINGU------- 12
porschephiliac--- 12
NicK2oo6--------- 6
Fshguy---------- 2
Marvzmitts------- 2
preludecris------- 2

Gamerscore Board after Week Four:
B8TINGU------- 525 (+150)
porschephiliac--- 250 (+0)
Nick2oo6--------- 60 (+20)
Fshguy---------- 0 (+0)
Marvzmitts------- 0 (+0)

Achievement Board after Week Four:
B8TINGU------- 28 (+6)
porschephiliac--- 8 (+0)
NicK2oo6--------- 4 (+1)
B8TINGU------- 0 (+0)
Fshguy---------- 0 (+0)
Marvzmitts------- 0 (+0)

Sorry guys, it's been a rough few weeks for me, and I have slacked in updating this. Here are the last 2 weeks, and it looks like Jeff and I are tied at top for week 5... should I just let him win, or fight him for it?!?!

Week Five: December 14th to 20th
Participation Goal: Earn 400 Gamerscore from Kinect games - 2 points
Bonus Goal: Earn the 200 kinect gs each from 2 kinect games - 2 points
Leader goal: Earn the most kinect achievements for the week without exceeding 400gs - 1 point
No Participation Penalty: -2 points

This is the last week for this mini-cycle. Starting on New Years Day is the 4th cycle, just in time for New Years Resolutions!!! Stay tuned for forum on it.
Its a competition, you can try to beat me, but you will fail.
Oh... big words.... hmm

400 points, 200 from each game, with as many achies as possible without exceeding 400gs... it's on!
Last couple days guys to finish up this quick cycle. I have been overworked this week and haven't even been able to play, It looks like Jeff is gonna win... but, there's still a few days left Wink

I am writing up the rules and schedule for the New Years Fitness Challenge. It is going to be different than these challenges. I am very excited to get this up and going. I will promote it here this weekend.
Last couple days guys to finish up this quick cycle. I have been overworked this week and haven't even been able to play, It looks like Jeff is gonna win... but, there's still a few days left Wink

I am writing up the rules and schedule for the New Years Fitness Challenge. It is going to be different than these challenges. I am very excited to get this up and going. I will promote it here this weekend.
Thanks Porshe, sorry I was not motivated enough to put up any points in this cycle. Maybe with the new year, I will force myself to get back on track.
Congrats to B8TINGU (Jeff) for winning this cycle! I have looked at the numbers and he outright won. I will edit the first post later today.

I will also be puting up the New Years Challenge up today as well, when I get home. (Hopefully)
Thanks, I really should have beaten Porch in the first cycle and i really wanted to participate more in the second, good to win one though.. I will definitely be in for a another I need to keep in shape now.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account