XBOX One achievements not unlocking

Xbox One / Series X|S

I completed Amazing Spider-Man 2 and got crapped out of 5 achievements, the worst thing is 3 of them are story-based (beat 3 bosses)

I only started the game up cause when i went on my 360 to finish up AC; Revelations, i kept getting a black screen (game wouldn't start) and it was on the Service Alerts that it was happening to some users and they were fixing it. Frown
Originally Posted by BigNev44
Got mine last night as well but had to restart the game to fix a glitched counter.

and completed!
Anyone still having issues with this? I fired up Titanfall this morning, thanks to Redbox's free Video Game week, and I should have unlocked the Like a Vacation achievement for completing training. When the achievement didn't pop, I went to the achievements App and got a Something went wrong error with a code 0x0. Now, no matter what I do I cannot check my achievement progress on the Xbox One, I always get a to use this App you need to Sign In message, which I am, but I sign in again and then I am back to that 0x0 error. Try again. My achievements are just peachy on the 360 and had no problem unlocking an achievement in Forza Horizon shortly after. What gives?
Guess there are new problems, also the achievement on Horizon is not showing up on xbox.com AWESOME!
Guess there are new problems, also the achievement on Horizon is not showing up on xbox.com AWESOME!
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Good news (on X1 games), history tells us that they will unlock, and be timestamped for when you earned them. It just feels weird.
Good news (on X1 games), history tells us that they will unlock, and be timestamped for when you earned them. It just feels weird.
Originally Posted by futiles
Odd it's saying 360 on the status page... I was poking around the XBOX APIs and was getting some errors like it couldn't get a connection... I'm wondering if that issue will affect polling here..
Apparently this time it's affecting ALL platforms, with achievements not unlocking. They said they should all pop retroactively, same as last time, when they get it fixed.
Is it affecting WP also? Anyone get an achievement to work on there?
I unlocked 3 WP achievements a few hours ago fine. The service alert isn't showing any more on XBL.
1 pinball (X1) achievement this morning did not unlock, but 1 this afternoon did, after the alert was gone. I compared against Fshguy, and we each have 1 showing Locked (100%), so they will pop eventually
1 pinball (X1) achievement this morning did not unlock, but 1 this afternoon did, after the alert was gone. I compared against Fshguy, and we each have 1 showing Locked (100%), so they will pop eventually
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I think I have everything I've earned unlocked... Some tough achievements...
I have 1 unlocked achievement on windows phone game
Fsh, my xbone achievements are still not unlocking Frown
Fsh, my xbone achievements are still not unlocking Frown
Originally Posted by pTartTX
When did you get a xbone?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
That is the point
Originally Posted by Fshguy
the joke.....is way over there now
That is the point
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Good thing for you is that they never upgrade the graphics on Dynasty Warriors, still looks like PS2 graphics... You could have got some if you had came to AF.
FM5 achievement not unlocked today :-(
Watch_Dogs achievements ARE unlocking today.
Just in time for my 10k week, they start acting up again. Maybe I'll have to do some early in the week in case they take some time to pop, or give me time for other stuff if they don't.
Just in time for my 10k week, they start acting up again. Maybe I'll have to do some early in the week in case they take some time to pop, or give me time for other stuff if they don't.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
They've never stopped acting up, some days/games are better than others though. Do all your Xbone stuff early in the week for the best chance to get everything unlocked by the end of the week.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account