Achievement Competition (rolling)

Gaming Chat

Well tonight wis the cut off. I will be looking at the winner and maybe readjusting the board for next month.. but it lookalike we'er gonna have a pretty clear winner this time around.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Missing, my achievements unlocked on 06 - 07 July

:-)
I'm still monitoring this and everyone is not up to date. I see what your saying fish. Like I said there is a margin for error... Eric said he was working on something for this type of challenge, so we'll see if it is finished if not then we'll work around for now.
Looks like Fshguy is the first "relaunched winner" He's got his badge and deserves the spoils of war so go give him a well deserved congrats on his profile.. this give's him some profile views too..

Now for the bad news... The challenge is going to change..after reviewing the badge and the threads I have realized I screwed up but not by much and it's totally fixable. The badge winner is for a set challenge set forth by Chaotikilla himself and since he wasn't around to issue said challenge I did and thus the challenge was a straight up achievement competition The next challenge will be a little different an it will be in the vain that Chaotiklla wanted, a challenge that everyone had a chance at winning and not just the big scoring gamers, so expect the unexpected...Oh and suggestions are always welcome.
Looks like Fshguy is the first "relaunched winner" He's got his badge and deserves the spoils of war so go give him a well deserved congrats on his profile.. this give's him some profile views too..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Thanks for the badge... Glad you got this running. Are you saying the next ones are going to be harder? Glad I got it now. Just curious what happened before??
Congratulations, Fshguy.

Did all of your achievements sync for this? For me on the list it says 31, but I scored 60 during the time of the competition; pale in comparison, but I'd like the data to be right, at least.
I'm missing like 10-20 depending on when the scans stopped for it. But nowhere near enough to take over Fsh. Grats fish!
Nope, I don't think it even picked up the last day, or at least I thought the 7th was inclusive of the dates.
Thanks for the badge... Glad you got this running. Are you saying the next ones are going to be harder? Glad I got it now. Just curious what happened before??
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Well before we had challenges like be the first person to finish an arcade game. with the full 200 score Game must have been on your profile for at least a month prior to the competition. So I'm going to think of something everyone has a chance to win.
Last edited 07-10-2014 at 10:16 PM by B8TINGU.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account