New and Improved ACHIEVEMENT Challenge/Competition (rolling)

Gaming Chat

The challenge starts and ends according to GTN's time schedule.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
So what is GTN's time schedule?
i am pretty sure that i will not be able to win any of these challenges, but it is still gonna be fun. I don't have a whole lot of time to play through the week and the weekends are usually pretty crazy through the summer. But i will try to give it a shot.
So what is GTN's time schedule?
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
Oh, yes, sorry, All times are Central. So here on the west coast we start the new GTN day at 10 pm.
i am pretty sure that i will not be able to win any of these challenges, but it is still gonna be fun. I don't have a whole lot of time to play through the week and the weekends are usually pretty crazy through the summer. But i will try to give it a shot.
Originally Posted by Fullchaingang3
Well knowing the challenge already you could probably set yourself up early for this, I think this one is going to be too easy and done with in the first day, but to be honest I had no idea what to do so I just made something up off the cuff, it was originally going to be the entire alphabet then I chopped it down to 7 days everyday had to have a letter, then finally settled for 5 achievements letter streak..to make it more interesting I'm thinking up a good day by day achievement gain just to make the next one a bit more sporting.
Well knowing the challenge already you could probably set yourself up early for this, I think this one is going to be too easy and done with in the first day, but to be honest I had no idea what to do so I just made something up off the cuff, it was originally going to be the entire alphabet then I chopped it down to 7 days everyday had to have a letter, then finally settled for 5 achievements letter streak..to make it more interesting I'm thinking up a good day by day achievement gain just to make the next one a bit more sporting.
The trick is, you shouldn't have told the word they have to spell that way no one could queue it up. Instead, at launch you should have said, "Spell K-A-E-N-S.... GO!" Perfect, five letters even.
Completed.
A Peek into the Future achievement in Gears of War: Judgment
Booyakasha! achievement in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Cowabunga! achievement in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Don's Got the Touch achievement in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Escape! achievement in Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Last edited 08-01-2014 at 09:01 AM by N1ghtmareb4xmas.
Were those in order? I don't know, just asking. That was a requirement of the challenge right? If you did get it, congrats Nightmare!
Completed.
A Peek into the Future achievement in Gears of War: Judgment
Booyakasha! achievement in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Cowabunga! achievement in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Don's Got the Touch achievement in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Escape! achievement in Alan Wake's American Nightmare
OK, I knew it would be fast, but dang.. I sent you the badge, even though I realized my mistake on hitting enter...I'm pretty sure you did win this but I do have to wait for everyone to synch before officially announcing you the winner..
OK, I knew it would be fast, but dang.. I sent you the badge, even though I realized my mistake on hitting enter...I'm pretty sure you did win this but I do have to wait for everyone to synch before officially announcing you the winner..
I'm surprised there wasn't a couple other people in on this, I knew it would go fast.
Were those in order? I don't know, just asking. That was a requirement of the challenge right? If you did get it, congrats Nightmare!
Originally Posted by Kaens
They were in order. This isn't my first rodeo. Lol
What took you so long?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I actually messed up my B and had to start over. lol
As most Ohio State fans do, Then call a Michigan guy to fix it for you
As most Ohio State fans do, Then call a Michigan guy to fix it for you
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
But you didn't answer your phone.
He must have been the rodeo clown...
I'm I correct in assuming that the Gamerscore competition is over for August.
I'm I correct in assuming that the Gamerscore competition is over for August.
Yes both competitions are done. The challenges and competitions are in a state of flux right now with Zombie taking over the community challenges. That is why I'm not listing a new challenge yet. Also the Gamerscore competiton will also like change just a little.
So the next Gamerscore comp is 31 Aug - 6 Sep?
Wait, is there a badge tied to this again? I need to drop like 4k in the next 4 days... No problem.
This is why threads need to be closed Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account