In a relationship?

General Chat

Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

It's not just you. I can't date guys who are shorter than I am...it just doesn't seem right. Despite my tomboyish tendancies, I do love to dress up sometimes, and if I can't wear heels for fear of being taller than him and him getting self-conscious, we're going to have issues. Thankfully, I'm fucking short. Smile
Originally Posted by Exo Politician
I'd totally hit that.
you sure? XD

Bellamy is pretty short for a guy. :P

And that's the sad thing. People go too much for the supermodel, size 0 chicks, and don't really think that it won't last that long. Not to mention, they tend to be so narcissistic they probably wouldn't even notice you were sitting in the room. Hot guys + good personalities = win...but also, hot guys + good personalities = taken.
It's even worse that society treats people that aren't 'fit' like they're outcasts or there's something wrong with them, despite the fact, I know quite a few overweight blokes who are far more intelligent that the football team combined, and then some. xD

I don't know why people are so shallow like that. I always tend to find people insanely attractive for their personality and/or talents.
I don't think I was ever as shallow as the people around me at school, but I used to be pretty shallow. It only came over me about a month ago, that personality takes a much larger priority over looks.

I don't think I would've gotten to that way of thinking without my shallow relationships, though. Because I was able to recognize people with ugly personalities very well become ugly. I'd wondered for a while if it could have the opposite effect, and when my mate took me out to meet some chicks(for erm.... 'stuff'), it rang true.

Don't get me wrong, s'not like she was a whore. If she was, she nicked my wallet while I wasn't looking. xD

She didn't exactly look like Jen Aniston, but getting to know her a bit more made me care less about her appearance.

someday I'm going to become a walking book of epiphanies. XD
I don't know why people are so shallow like that. I always tend to find people insanely attractive for their personality and/or talents.
I know YOU do. You're a one in a million gal, in more ways then one... :P

And yet you'd waste yourself on Le francais. Bof.

Big Grin

Billy: Hence why none of your best mates apart from ME Moley are sex gods.
you sure? XD

Bellamy is pretty short for a guy. :P
Originally Posted by Silver Delorean
Absolutely. I've seen them three times, he is definately taller than me. And in any case, his talent would absolutely make me overlook the short-ness factor. He's way too attractive because of his intimacy with his music...makes up for any shortcomings he might have.

To address the rest of your post, I guess it's easier to evaluate and judge people's looks before their personality...so they tend to pass judgement on people's weight because it's the most noticable thing--whether someone is overweight, average or underweight.

I must confess that there is a certain threshold for me. When someone is so under- or overweight that it's just unhealthy, I'm immediately turned off. Doesn't mean I can't be friends with them, but there is no possibility of a romantic connection. I really try to maintain a healthy lifestyle (a balance between eating and exercising), so it's a total contrast in lifestyle choices. *shrug*

I know YOU do. You're a one in a million gal, in more ways then one... :P

And yet you'd waste yourself on Le francais. Bof.
Originally Posted by Killak
Awwww, thank you Smile

I dunno, the French boys LOVE their women. The whole issue for me is that since I don't like anyone I date anyways, I might as well be dating the Frenchmen. And at least when they say things I don't understand, it'll sound gorgeous, too!
Absolutely. I've seen them three times, he is definately taller than me.
lucky lady.

I'm stil waiting to get a job and for them to come back to the US to see them. =[

If I ever got the chance to interview Bellamy, I think for the next week I'd be asking myself if it really happened. xD

And in any case, his talent would absolutely make me overlook the short-ness factor. He's way too attractive because of his intimacy with his music...makes up for any shortcomings he might have.
touché. 8D

I must confess that there is a certain threshold for me. When someone is so under- or overweight that it's just unhealthy, I'm immediately turned off. Doesn't mean I can't be friends with them, but there is no possibility of a romantic connection. I really try to maintain a healthy lifestyle (a balance between eating and exercising), so it's a total contrast in lifestyle choices. *shrug*
Exaaaaactly.
Not me,
never have never will lol.
Last edited 09-07-2008 at 07:04 PM by The Archanist.
I was actually just with someone recently, then gave up on her for multiple reasons. going to just leave it at that Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account