what kind cars do u like?

General Chat

I love working on Honda's. Come to Sedona AZ, I'll take care of ya
Right as soon as I have 100k to put down on the GT-R I would too. The Evo is more of my budget vehicle. However I ouwld not mind getting a Challenger, Raptor, or a nismo 370Z either.
I'm trying to talk my wife into letting get the Raptor. I'm getting a F-150 for sure, it has what we need/want, but I really want that Raptor...4 doors... White w black trim...yeah.
my brother had a skyline a few years back but that car is outlawed now in the us if u get caught driving 1 u looking at fed prison time
my brother had a skyline a few years back but that car is outlawed now in the us if u get caught driving 1 u looking at fed prison time
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
? You can walk into a Nissan dealership and buy an R-32 nowadays. I have never heard of them being outlawed.
in kentucky they r cause so many ppl street race with them
in kentucky they r cause so many ppl street race with them
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
That many people can afford 100k cars to street race with in Kentucky? I need to move up one state then...
id buy 1 myself but i just dont like that type of car n yes for every 200 ppl theres a millionaire here n im not rich by any means but everything i have is paid for im not gonna be a sucker n pay a monthly payment on a house or car it took me almost 20 yrs to get what i got n i can save really well its nice owning ur own buisness no overhead n u can do what u want but yah theres is alot of rich lil kids that live here n there parents buy anything they want makes me sick when i see a 16 yo kid driving a new corvette or lambo every other day n those kids dont work
I hear that. Im 30 and I have worked hard for what I have and I get those looks like my parents bought me the Charger that my wife and I have. Nope that's from working our butts off to make sure sure were taken care of.
don't get me started on these entitled bastards called teenagers that roam around now.

GT-R 32-35 in most states requires a racing license to purchase, and safety and emission regulations cause a lit of stateside ones to be de-tuned. Therefore, modifying one after purchase in one of these states could be a crime. Thats why I prefer the new ones. Servo all wheel drive, 600bhp, better lateral g then any other car on market...yeah. Plus, the chicks dig em.
Maybe if I was 10 years younger and still chasing chicks. Lol wife would kill me.
Agreed. But for me, the wife digs it too, so win win.
i just saw a commercial for a 2014 nova this would awesome if this is true
I'll check that out. I really like the look of the new Camaros.
not sure if it was a real car or a prototype they plan on doing but if it iis real it would be a great addiction to my 68 nova im restoring atm
Forever ago I rebuilt a '68 Nova, as part of my early tutelage. I was 10 when we started, 14 when done. I never got to drive it lol
Forever ago I rebuilt a '68 Nova, as part of my early tutelage. I was 10 when we started, 14 when done. I never got to drive it lol
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
yah my grandad bought it new in 68
Holy crap! Now that is a project I would like to get my hands on nowadays. Last rebuild I did was a '79 911 twin turbo, near 10 years ago. Military service and life has slowed those dreams down Frown

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account