Buy Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 to score a Xbox One copy

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

So I buy my son COD for 360 digitally and I can download on the one as well? And its a bonus that he cant scratch the disc....................................but im still against it, oh well i guess the time is here
So I buy my son COD for 360 digitally and I can download on the one as well? And its a bonus that he cant scratch the disc....................................but im still against it, oh well i guess the time is here
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Yep, and if you do the DRM right, you can play on one 360 while your son plays on another, at the same time, as well as two Xbox Ones...

So, $60, 2 copies of the game, playable across 4 devices simultaneously, with 1000 gamerscore on each for each...

Yep, digital sucks.
Yep, and if you do the DRM right, you can play on one 360 while your son plays on another, at the same time, as well as two Xbox Ones...

So, $60, 2 copies of the game, playable across 4 devices simultaneously, with 1000 gamerscore on each for each...

Yep, digital sucks.
Originally Posted by futiles
Are you saying there is a way to do it so my credit card doesnt have to go on his console and I can play it at the same time as him on 360?
Are you saying there is a way to do it so my credit card doesnt have to go on his console and I can play it at the same time as him on 360?
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Yes. I buy all of "My Games" on my "Son's Console" (The one he plays on the most, upstairs in the family area). This sets the DRM to that console AND my gamertag. Anyone on that console (the R2D2 360) can play it, online or offline, no matter what. Then, in the basement, on my console, I am always online, and can play whatever game I own (associated with my gamertag). This is how we play Minecraft together. (This is how this has always worked, too, and I have been doing it this way for years now)

This works similar on X1, but, does not require making sure where you do and don't download first. Which ever console you make your "Home Console" shares your games with anyone on the console. So, again, family room is set as my "Home Console" (do this in settings).
Yes. I buy all of "My Games" on my "Son's Console" (The one he plays on the most, upstairs in the family area). This sets the DRM to that console AND my gamertag. Anyone on that console (the R2D2 360) can play it, online or offline, no matter what. Then, in the basement, on my console, I am always online, and can play whatever game I own (associated with my gamertag). This is how we play Minecraft together. (This is how this has always worked, too, and I have been doing it this way for years now)

This works similar on X1, but, does not require making sure where you do and don't download first. Which ever console you make your "Home Console" shares your games with anyone on the console. So, again, family room is set as my "Home Console" (do this in settings).
Originally Posted by futiles
Exactly what I've been doing for years.
Played till about 3 hours and enjoyed every minute if it.

Some of the maps are really good graphically (Xbox One) and loving the new exo movements.

For anyone with a windows phone the companion app is now out :-)
Reminding everyone of this, since the either the weekly or daily sale on 12/23 will be 25% off the 360 version. Prices are starting to adjust, but the sale hasn't been "officially" announced yet.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account