Challenge, What Challenge.... the offical trash talking thread.

Gaming Chat

Found 31 posts - Go to Last Post

Ok we only have a few days until the new challenge starts.. we've added more members anyone else want in better send their request prior to the end of the month!
Your challenge only runs 1st to 14th of the month. Why not have it run 15th to 30th of the month too ? That way we get extra chances for the badge.

I'm going to guess that would require another leader board.
Your challenge only runs 1st to 14th of the month. Why not have it run 15th to 30th of the month too ? That way we get extra chances for the badge.

I'm going to guess that would require another leader board.
Originally Posted by MrGompers
This is why it makes winning the badge that more sweet, there's an exclusivity about it. I guess its like all the other badges here, if you want it bad enough, you'll figure a way to get it.
Just want to warn you leapfrog is still going Smile I'm a chance for back to back crowns.
Just want to warn you leapfrog is still going Smile I'm a chance for back to back crowns.
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
Well, if those other fools would just quit. You guys must be up to at least 10 hours a day. Good luck.
Well keep leaping!! BTW just to clarify you don't actually get another badge... you'll just look like an ass for blocking the badge.... Smile Just messing with you, I hope you know?
Yeah I know. I wont deliberately be blocking the badge so that everyone is aware. As soon as leap frog is done ill be back to my 200 Gamerscore per day norm.
And there you go kind sir, you have your back to back wins, how much longer do you plan on being in leap frog....lol.. I almost went for a run but man I didn't want to make the honest effort only to be squeezed out of it at the very end. Congrats btw for staying in as long as you have that's quite impressive.
I think I have maybe another 10 days in leapfrog tops unless something crazy happens. I think the other two can last longer which sucks but that's life. By the time the next challenge rolls around leapfrog will be well and truly done. I am in a tough spot as day 100 (which would be a good day to bow out if I couldn't win) is my partners birthday. So I might call it quits on 99 unless she gives her blessing.
Congrats to this months come from behind winner II N0 Scope45 I

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account