Buy / Sell / Trade - Games & Codes

Gaming Chat

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

I searched but didn't find a buy / sell / trade thread. Since this site has a smaller audience it would probably be easier to make transactions here. Plus a lot of us know each other from achievement fest. You can buy / sell / trade any game from any system you want, but I would think xbox stuff will be the most popular.

I would strongly suggest that if you want to sell INCLUDE the price in your post. I would also suggest to make negotiations via private messages to help keep the thread clutter free.
Yes, I stared a thread for personal use and have had a few others approach me about this idea. I like it and I don't think Eric would mind, as long as you realize that GTN will only be used as a message board and not responsible if any deal goes bad. That being said, I think you're right. I have had some success in personal transactions from community members here so far.
I'm in search of original X-Box games and Skylander figures.

I prefer all original art work and booklets to be present and damage free and the disc to not have stickers on them, but that doesn't rule out my purchasing them or trading with you, just depends on what you have and what conditions it is in.
Anyone want a code for Alan Wake and the 2 DLCs? I already have the game and the DLCs, so I don't need it. I'm willing to trade for Gold time or Xbox $.
I lost $390 in a transaction from one of the members here, but he lost a console and 45 games to the USPS. Moral of story, Ship it UPS, FedEx, or CERTIFIED USPS Mail. It's worth the extra fee.

Having said that, I am still open to buying games. Post your for sale lists and even PM me the list.
I'm in search of original X-Box games and Skylander figures.

I prefer all original art work and booklets to be present and damage free and the disc to not have stickers on them, but that doesn't rule out my purchasing them or trading with you, just depends on what you have and what conditions it is in.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I can overload you with OG Xbox games... text me.
I lost $390 in a transaction from one of the members here, but he lost a console and 45 games to the USPS. Moral of story, Ship it UPS, FedEx, or CERTIFIED USPS Mail. It's worth the extra fee.

Having said that, I am still open to buying games. Post your for sale lists and even PM me the list.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
If it was sent via USPS priority mail it's insured for at least $50. It's possible to buy more insurance, but of course I don't know if you or the sender bought more. If the package was just lost, but you do have a tracking number you should still file a claim/inquiry with the USPS, Also, if there was a tracking number go to the USPS tracking site and take a screen shot of the data. That will help the USPS track it down.
The USPS is always interested in missing/stolen packages especially of high value.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account