Will classic Star Wars games be available on XBox?

Gaming Chat

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

What are the odds that classic Star Wars games will be available on XBox?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 2 (5.88%) Its a sure thing

× 9 (26.47%) 50:50

× 8 (23.53%) Approximately 3,720 to 1

× 15 (44.12%) Never tell me the odds

• Added 09-23-2015 05:52 PM
  • 34 votes
If you saw the announcement of the Limited Edition Star Wars PS4, which I will be buying (don't judge me), then you saw that it comes with a DLC code to download old school games; Super Star Wars, Star Wars Racer Revenge and Star Wars Bounty Hunter. Those three games will have trophy support. Anyone think the games will also make an appearance on the Xbox consoles?
Last edited 09-23-2015 at 05:53 PM by LordChabelo13.
I only judge you because it's the ugliest special edition console out there. So ugly...

But, having a PS4 is great.
I only judge you because it's the ugliest special edition console out there. So ugly...

But, having a PS4 is great.
Originally Posted by futiles
But Star Wars
But Star Wars
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
But what? Ugly is ugly. And if you buy anything just "because Star Wars" - give me a little bit, I have some crap to paint and bring to your town...
He's wrong, still not ugly like that console.
Considering the artwork out there with Star Wars more thought should have gone into a console. One side Sith characters the other Jedi. Were those games Nintedo? If so could be a deal with Japanese companies if not then at least an exclusivity deal for time, so let's hope because I would love to play Bounty Hunter again.
If you saw the announcement of the Limited Edition Star Wars PS4, which I will be buying (don't judge me), then you saw that it comes with a DLC code to download old school games; Super Star Wars, Star Wars Racer Revenge and Star Wars Bounty Hunter. Those three games will have trophy support. Anyone think the games will also make an appearance on the Xbox consoles?
I would love to see Bounty Hunter on the Xbox!
Great collection! That dwarfs mine by quite a bit.
I would take the Obi-Wan over that console any day.
Considering the artwork out there with Star Wars more thought should have gone into a console. One side Sith characters the other Jedi. Were those games Nintedo? If so could be a deal with Japanese companies if not then at least an exclusivity deal for time, so let's hope because I would love to play Bounty Hunter again.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
I played Bounty Hunter on the PS2, but I would imagine it was out for the other platforms as well. It was a big game back in the day.
I'll have to wait and hope like the rest of the fanboys, it would be nice to play those old school games again, maybe this can set a retro standard and if the ONE wants to truly be the ONE and MS truly wants to reign supreme then maybe they can start supporting all the old retro games with achievements...yea.. well I can dream anyway...
It's not that ugly , now the call of duty Xbox one ... That's a ugly console lol !

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account