Recent Activity not showing.

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
hey guys i been on this site for days now and my Recent Activity is still showing nothing anything i can do ?

its the one on my homepage not my profile
Last edited 09-13-2015 at 11:59 AM by GTN Eric.
hey guys i been on this site for days now and my Recent Activity is still showing nothing anything i can do ?
Originally Posted by KiLLMasTer20
What are you missing exactly? Xbox One activity?
ya xbox one is not showing up i played a lot of CoD Aw and nothing is showing
Go to your account settings on the site and click on the Gamertag, there is a Xbox One Check Box that reads " Sync Xbox One and Windows 10 games ". Make sure it is check off.
Don't forget to make sure you have your privacy settings open and as your such a new member it can take up to a week to get everything synched to your profile. Hopefully it won't but on the rare occasion it does. Keep us posted.
Your data exactly matches your xbox.com data. And you have Xbox One data on both (Madden NFL 15).

If you have been playing CoD AW, it is not showing on xbox.com, either. So, either you may have been playing single player offline, or you may have inadvertently set your privacy on X1 much stricter than intended recently, or you have yet to earn an achievement in CoD AW.

Do any of those match your issue? Otherwise, until it shows on xbox.com, no game site will be able to pick up the data.
Your data exactly matches your xbox.com data. And you have Xbox One data on both (Madden NFL 15).

If you have been playing CoD AW, it is not showing on xbox.com, either. So, either you may have been playing single player offline, or you may have inadvertently set your privacy on X1 much stricter than intended recently, or you have yet to earn an achievement in CoD AW.

Do any of those match your issue? Otherwise, until it shows on xbox.com, no game site will be able to pick up the data.
Originally Posted by futiles
Oh, yes, too tired right now and I not at my PC so thanks for checking on that, this could be the real problem, futiles is correct, no achievements earned means the game will not be picked up by any scanners. Also you do have some X1 games, challenges and achievements pending in the synch que.
thanks guys for the help i will look in to what you guys said and ill update thank so much
thanks guys for the help i will look in to what you guys said and ill update thank so much
Keep an eye on your xbox.com profile, once CoD:AW shows up there, watch for it here next.
Status changed from 'Info Needed' to 'Fixed' - Your profile seems to be up to date and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare appears on your profile now.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account