What was the first game you loved...?

Gaming Chat

Found 34 posts - Go to Last Post

Pokemon Blue, First game I ever owned. Good time, Good times.

:-)
1st i owned was guitly on the pc in 79 but my all time fav was the legend of zelda on nintendo
My first love was Final Fantasy 3 on the SNES, but there were several crushes before that on the NES. lol
first love was 'snake' on my nokia cell phone lol. nah jk I think my first love was mega man on the NES.
also had really good times with the first super smash bros and Mario party.
My first love was Bezerk from the Atari 2600. My All time favorite games are Zelda Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 4 and Legend of Zelda.
Legend of Zelda on the NES
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
And if The Legend of Zelda was a Dreamworks movie?

who knows....
MY first love was ninja gaiden super mario bros. and castlevaina on the NES.
Zaxxon at the Chuck E Cheese's my mother took me to. First console love, hmm, probably my first obsession one would be the original Super Mario Bros on NES. Maybe Burgertime on Intellivision, I can't recall the order. Hmm, wait, Pac-Man on Atari was probably before both of those.. shit I dunno.

I have 100s of hours in each Pokemon game though, Quickz. That's a good pick.
Space Invaders on Atari 2600, played the shit out of that!
Legend of Zelda on the NES
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
This! So absolutely this! I can't tell you how many times I played this game. Not just the first quest, either. Ocarina of Time may still be the best, but this will always be my first love.
My first love was Bezerk from the Atari 2600. My All time favorite games are Zelda Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 4 and Legend of Zelda.
Originally Posted by craze kiler
Oh.. when I read that I was like YES someone else not only remembers that game put loves it as well!! I've been hoping for a direct port to consoles for years...but alas it tis not to one and I can't say this is the first Video game I have ever loved..picking that one would be like picking my favorite all time pet... Just can't do it, I pretty much loved every video game...lol.. Except for Tecmos Football..hate that game!, but it taught me a very valuable lesson.
That's hard...the farthest back I can remember for a game that I loved was Super Mario World on the SNES. But I did have a NES before then.
My first game was
My first game was
Originally Posted by Kidicarus40
Great game :-)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account