Problem With Achievements Sync?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 39 posts - Go to Last Post

My "Request Sync" button has been grayed out for 2 days now.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Is it still stuck? I wonder if something went down and Eric fixed it...
Is it still stuck? I wonder if something went down and Eric fixed it...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Yes, still grayed out. Hasn't worked since the forced scan I did that picked up the Trials achievements.
Looks like an issue with the scanners, don't know enough to fix this one... Might be an issue outside of GTN this time...

Wish it wasn't an issue, would be nice to get things caught up for everybody.I suspect there are quite a few people with X1 data that don't have their flag turned on.
My achievements are stucks

26-10-2014 0 0 0
25-10-2014 0 0 0
24-10-2014 0 0 0

Last sync on 23/10

Regards
I have recently joined on the 25th its given me some badges but thats it, says I have not plays any games etc any help would be great Smile

To follow on, I have found that my last sync was when I joined on the 25th so don't know if something went a long on this first sync I assume request a sync is a premium feature as I can't find it.
Last edited 10-27-2014 at 11:15 AM by F1 Ferrari. Reason: add more info
Had a small bug to squash, things should be working now. XBOX One scans will be backed up for most of the day, unless you're a premium user of course.
FSH could you force mine to scan please since joining 5 badges, no games or achievments, last sync its saying is 23:57 25th cheers bud
FSH could you force mine to scan please since joining 5 badges, no games or achievments, last sync its saying is 23:57 25th cheers bud
Originally Posted by F1 Ferrari
Done, it would have done it sooner except for the other cleanups I've been working on. It will take some time to scan your achievements in, which may have other badges attached to them(ie, completions). I can't really force these easily.
Perfect cheers bud seems to be sorting its self out now very pleased, now to check out me stats lol Smile
Oh dear everything is down again lol, squash dem bugs FSH lol
We're using an outside service for some of these things... Usually pretty reliable, not sure what's going on with it. Will get it sorted soon.
FSH my sync has been stuck on 95% for 2 days saying there are 208 achievements to sync yet I have got achievements the last 2 days and its added them?.... So not sure as to what the problem could be... Cheers bud
FSH my sync has been stuck on 95% for 2 days saying there are 208 achievements to sync yet I have got achievements the last 2 days and its added them?.... So not sure as to what the problem could be... Cheers bud
That's very odd. I've been tweaking the system, so almost everybody except for a couple new people should have all of their achievements synced.
Yeah still 95% 208 achievements 0 games so confused myself don't know what the issue is, its got the last ones I have earned so its not like its not checking, dunno if ur directly able to look at sync logs for accounts, I could always set a temp password for u to log in n look ur self... Dunno if that would help
Yeah still 95% 208 achievements 0 games so confused myself don't know what the issue is, its got the last ones I have earned so its not like its not checking, dunno if ur directly able to look at sync logs for accounts, I could always set a temp password for u to log in n look ur self... Dunno if that would help
I just need to go back through your data and find the calculation that says it's 95% and 208 achievements, from there I can tell what it thinks is missing. I can see what you see plus everything else. For the moment, just ignore the status unless you figure out something is missing.
No worries bud Smile
Miscalculation somewhere... everything should look right now.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account