Sync, Sync, why wont it sync!!!!

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello there staff, I hate to be "that guy" but I've been requesting a sync multiple times for the past 4 days and my achievements will not add. Gamerscore and games are correct but achievements won are not showing up in my feed. Sync log says I have no achievements waiting to be synced. I have more than 1 achievement in battlefield bad co 2 and many other games for example. I know Xbox was a little funky a few days ago and that might have thrown the scanners off but this sync issue is getting old...
Same here. I'm missing achievements for Lost Planet, Doom II, Charlie Murder and Duck Tales
Have you tried playing again or more achievements? It seems to be missing stuff. I can odd around next week and see what I can find. Post what games and which achievements are missing.
well I played battlefield bad co 2 again last night and popped 2 more achievements and those one have not shown up either. and I played xbox fitness again and popped 2 other achievements and they have not shown up either. I should have a total of 17 achievements in battlefield bad co 2 but it only shows that I have 1. xbox fitness shows I only have 12 achievements when I should have 16. there are a few other games too that are not showing my achievements. Magic the gathering dotp 2013, age of empires castle siege (both platforms).
i double checked xbox.com too just make sure they were correct on there and everything is good on there so i don't know what the issue is... thanks for your help fsh
Noticing the achievement thing aswell, site even says i have 16 cheevos waiting to be synced and it last "updated" at 1am today, i've not played since yesterday evening

Also my recently played stopped updating on the 11th of oct.
Noticing the achievement thing aswell, site even says i have 16 cheevos waiting to be synced and it last "updated" at 1am today, i've not played since yesterday evening

Also my recently played stopped updating on the 11th of oct.
Originally Posted by Ki11erC
almost the exact same time as me. Oct 11th was when shit started getting funky.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account