Best Week Ever III 10k didn't get credit

Gaming Chat

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello, I went to sleep last night feeling accomplished and woke up in a bit of dismay. I saw that I got awarded the 1 and 5k achievements for the "Best Week Ever" but I didn't get the 10k. Will this be updated today? It didn't calculate the rest of my points. I posted a thread detailing all the games I played during the week, with point values, so that should help clarify.

Thanks for looking at this. I put a lot into it.
xbox live was down last night so that may have affected your sync.
xbox live was down last night so that may have affected your sync.
Originally Posted by FAR QZ
That's what I was thinking. I loaded my "road to 10k" and all my time stamps are goof to go. I should get credit for the badge once it is seen. Thanks for the info.
I have seen this and I will be looking into it for you rest assured if the badge was earned You'll get it!
I have seen this and I will be looking into it for you rest assured if the badge was earned You'll get it!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Thanks! You can see it on my weekly stat tracker as it updated to 10, 255 for that week range.

I also posted all the games and points I got in them. All the time stamps are for the week too.

Again, thanks for looking into it for me.
great job man, congrats on making the goal Big Grin
great job man, congrats on making the goal Big Grin
Originally Posted by Cormyre
Thanks! I am just waiting for them to check time stamps and such for it to be given to me =) since LIVE was acting sketchy. I hope to have it on display by the weekend. It was a rough goal to set with my parental responsibilities, but I managed. Loco Cycle almost killed me though, that game is horrible.

I had the most fun playing TMNT and Valiant Hearts.
Loco Cycle almost killed me though, that game is horrible.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
That's sad, the beard has weakened? Always loved TP's work... but was apprehensive when MS bought them because they have a habit of killing great studios -_-; *cough* Rare *cough* FASA *cough* I'm sure there's more, but I can't remember them, and my fake coughing has made me really cough now...
I wonder, they don't count achievements unlocked offline do they? I had trouble with my internet around the time I first joined here and got well over 1k in a week but didn't unlock Best Week Ever for 1k till I did it unlocking all achievements online.
So I'm pretty sure that it's a weekly gamerscore gain. Just a matter when the captures were done for the score.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account