Found 38 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
i played this 4 at least 10 hours or so a few days ago but the badge didnt unlock
Is that even a badge yet? I think it was just a suggestion.
I played it on the xbox one for about an hour on Friday night and no community sites are showing I played it so it might not be trackable, like its a demo or something
Yeah maybe, that's kinda BS because obviously anyone with both consoles wants to play on the better one. Hell I put in 6 hours, maxed my character and beat the 'campaign'. It's easy to verify by my bungie.net page...

http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/1/46...43009219039510

BUT I doubt it'll happen because at this point it's a manual process. BS if you ask me but that's how it goes sometimes, such is life. Apparently I exaggerated my 6 hours because my stats are 5H 17M 16S with 717 kills in 8 games.
are you talking about the badge that will be unlocked in the full game when the full game is released?
I suggested a Destiny badge a couple weeks ago, but I don't know if it was/is added.

Edit: But you guys are talking about the beta badge that was suggested, not the retail badge I suggested. Got it.
yes im talking about the beta badge that was added yestarday only 20 ppl have it just not sure why i didnt get credit 4 it
Crap, I guess now I have to make time for the beta Lol
The badge is 360 only?? The game shouldn't even come out on the 360 lol that's crazy. I hate that they keep putting games out on both systems. When is xbox going to really go Next Gen? They are starting to upset me. I should have just kept the 360 if I can continue to play the same games.

Still don't get why the badge would be 360 only, that's just me though.
This badge will eventually support the Destiny Beta on Xbox One. As of right now, we're unable to track Xbox One games with no achievements or challenges associated with them. Since the Destiny Beta.(on Xbox One) does not have any achievements or challenges, we're a bit limited in what we can see.

I plan on retroactively awarding this badge for those that participate in the Destiny Beta on Xbox One. For those that have played the Destiny Beta on Xbox 360, this badge should unlock the next time your game history is synced to your profile.
Thanks Eric

I have played Destiny beta on Xbox One
Figured it was a tracking issue, since it didn't make a lot of sense for it to be 360 only otherwise. Thanks for clearing it up Eric. 8)
This badge will eventually support the Destiny Beta on Xbox One. As of right now, we're unable to track Xbox One games with no achievements or challenges associated with them. Since the Destiny Beta.(on Xbox One) does not have any achievements or challenges, we're a bit limited in what we can see.

I plan on retroactively awarding this badge for those that participate in the Destiny Beta on Xbox One. For those that have played the Destiny Beta on Xbox 360, this badge should unlock the next time your game history is synced to your profile.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thanks for clearing that up, I only played it on the Xbox One and was curious as to why I just now saw it being 360 only.
Crap, I guess now I have to make time for the beta Lol
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
I believe it's already over.
I believe it's already over.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Correct, I tried to load it up last night and it just says "thanks, game is out on Sept 9th"
Correct, I tried to load it up last night and it just says "thanks, game is out on Sept 9th"
Originally Posted by Kaens
From now on, I see Kaens loading up every Beta platform possible.
Yup, already learned that mistake. Which sucks because I HATE Betas. When I played World of Tanks and the poker one it should have given it away.
Eric, thank you for the reply, I appreciate it. I played the beta on X1 and loved it, would've loved it better in 1080p.

I still think Xbox is messing up its "next gen" system. It hurts my soul to admit it, but I find it to be true. That is only my opinion and I hope they change it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account