Poll: Chinese gamers overwhelmingly prefer PS4 to Xbox One

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Microsoft is getting ready to launch the Xbox One in China, but if an online poll at Netease Games is any indication, China’s gamers may be more interested in Sony’s offerings.

http://www.gamesinasia.com/poll-chin...4-to-xbox-one/

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Using a sample of 6000 people for more than 1 and a half billion Chinese LOL :-)
They aren't completely wrong. PS4 is offering graphic output that the X1 isn't. For a "next generation" system to not display in 1080p is just unacceptable. I saw the difference when I played Destiny and it upset me.

Xbox needs to get it together or the PS4 is going to run away with this generation.
Destiny on final version have the same graphics on both console.
They aren't completely wrong. PS4 is offering graphic output that the X1 isn't. For a "next generation" system to not display in 1080p is just unacceptable. I saw the difference when I played Destiny and it upset me.

Xbox needs to get it together or the PS4 is going to run away with this generation.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
It's inexcusable that the X1 wasn't designed to be superior to anything Sony could have come up with. It's not like Microsoft is short of money, just short of people who have a clue it seems (just look at the latest xbox.com).
Today, Microsoft and BesTV revealed the Xbox One will launch in China on September 23rd.
Zombie, can you please stop saying the X1 can't do 1080p? You keep doing it in various threads and it's just wrong. There is plenty of power to do 1080p on the X1, hell there was 1080p on the 360 and PS3.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS...and_Framerates

And when you do a little digging, you find that much of the 1080p on the PS4 is not native, it's upscaled to that by the hardware before it's output (link). These two machines are practically identical. The only real advantage that PS4 has is faster memory, well that and they don't reserve space for the Kinect.

Destiny is going to be 10080p on both, so chill out.
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Good for the Chinese, and hopefully they'll make some cool stuff we can consume outside of China.
Good for the Chinese, and hopefully they'll make some cool stuff we can consume outside of China.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Sounds like everything will play fine outside china, as your console is regionfree, but Chinese consoles will only play approved Chinese region material. Not sure if that will translate to anything additional you might want, but, if it does, I would be surprised if you couldn't play it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account