Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
There's a lot of oddball regions like Russia, Australia... Probably be China soon.
There's a lot of oddball regions like Russia, Australia... Probably be China soon.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Just the big 3 would make the most sense; I was considering them as different platforms, because of the need for different consoles. Really, all 360 games fall into one of the 3, regardless of country; NTSC, NTSC-J or PAL.
Just the big 3 would make the most sense; I was considering them as different platforms, because of the need for different consoles. Really, all 360 games fall into one of the 3, regardless of country; NTSC, NTSC-J or PAL.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
That would be a little easier... I already have PAL games from last year....
Happy Bungie Day?! Can we make this a national holiday worthy of a badge... It's just so long between Easter and Halloween...
Yeah! I would have completely forgotten! Thanks for the reminder Fshguy. I'm going to go play some Halo tonight... or even XBLA's Marathon!
You could possibly add a Badge like

Trial and Error
Play a game in the Trials series
Just curious; I noticed that some more challenge badges have been added, which I had suggested in this thread on June 21. Does that mean I'm up for the Badge Artisan badge?
Has one been suggested for cricket games yet? Theres about 6 of them
I am a big advocate for charity and I haven't seen a badge for charity gaming sites like Extra Life. Perhaps we could do a badge each year for signing up and getting donations etc. It helps the kids and it's a good charity. The badge would be cool.

If this exists, I haven't seen it. If it doesn't, maybe it should.

Thanks for taking the time to read the post.
I am a big advocate for charity and I haven't seen a badge for charity gaming sites like Extra Life. Perhaps we could do a badge each year for signing up and getting donations etc. It helps the kids and it's a good charity. The badge would be cool.

If this exists, I haven't seen it. If it doesn't, maybe it should.

Thanks for taking the time to read the post.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
I support this! As president of the Local Kansas City Extra Life Guild, I love anything that promotes the organization.
Futiles, we should push for the badge =) It would help raise awareness and in essence help the kids! I would love to see this happen here. I have my team setup (well still recruiting) for this year.

If anyone else thinks this is a great badge idea please reply so we can get it moving. Thanks.
Hey I just joined... : )

Is there any way to see which game earned you a badge?

(I got the '1st to complete a game' badge & I would really like to know which game).

Thanks
Hey I just joined... : )

Is there any way to see which game earned you a badge?

(I got the '1st to complete a game' badge & I would really like to know which game).

Thanks
Originally Posted by Sensei Neo
Go to your games tab on your page, open up the filter, there's a check box on the bottom, oddly, it's not showing what game it is for you... I think I wrote that badge off for myself.
Just found that filter myself, was surprised I already had the badge. More surprising, I'm first to finish 19 games. Of course they're almost all WP and Win8 games, but the 3 that aren't are all ones I'm actually proud of completing regardless of being first; NHL08, NHL 09 and Stuntman: Ignition.
Go to your games tab on your page, open up the filter, there's a check box on the bottom, oddly, it's not showing what game it is for you... I think I wrote that badge off for myself.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
OK thanks for the reply.

Maybe it will be more obvious when my card is finished scanning.
First to play this awful Twister Mania. Apparently First to complete Rockstar Table Tennis, C&C3 Tib Wars, Omega 5, and Armored Core 4.
You could possibly add a Badge like

Trial and Error
Play a game in the Trials series
Originally Posted by Unkn0wn Smiley
Great idea :-)
Just found that filter myself, was surprised I already had the badge. More surprising, I'm first to finish 19 games. Of course they're almost all WP and Win8 games, but the 3 that aren't are all ones I'm actually proud of completing regardless of being first; NHL08, NHL 09 and Stuntman: Ignition.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
This badge is going to get tougher with more people on the site...
These may have been mentioned previous.

Gamerscore Increase I: Earned more Gamerscore than your previous day of gaming for 5 days!
Gamerscore Increase II: Earned more Gamerscore than your previous day of gaming for 10 days!
Gamerscore Increase III: Earned more Gamerscore than your previous day of gaming for 25 days!
Gamerscore Increase IV: Earned more Gamerscore than your previous day of gaming for 50 days!
Gamerscore Increase V: Earned more Gamerscore than your previous day of gaming for 100 days!
I have a badge idea for the upcoming blockbuster of a game, "Destiny." It is bound to be a smash hit, even if MMO's aren't your thing, this game will sell copies.

So, the badge could be for completing the game 100%

Title of badge, "You're My Density" if you know Back To The Future, you know that is a great title for a badge!

Anyway, hope that can be done.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account