Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
I know there was a badge for getting any one of the 3 different GoW Seriously achievements, but how about one for getting all 3?

Seriously? Seriously. No, Seriously!!!
I know there was a badge for getting any one of the 3 different GoW Seriously achievements, but how about one for getting all 3?

Seriously? Seriously. No, Seriously!!!
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Why so Serious? would be a better name.
Unholy Trinity: for completing all three of the Berger King Games! Sneak King, Pocket Bike Racer and Big Bumpin!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
This might make me finally go back and complete Sneak King
This might make me finally go back and complete Sneak King
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
LOL, I love this one.. you looking at my backloggery, cause I used these words and have this up on my now playing list to finally get Sneaking done... BTW I wouldn't mess around with the inlines for any of these. especially since the ONE is now out. Just saying.
Why so Serious? would be a better name.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Yeah, that would be better. Or even Why so Serious(ly)?
Complete the same game twice on different platforms. Could call it "double dipper"

For example, Complete a game on Xbone and X360. Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (one example)
I don't own an Xbone, so I'm not sure what games it has.

Complete a game on GFWL and X360. Viva Pinata is one example.

I realize GFWL is supposed to close on July 1st, but it's possible to still complete the x360 versions. There are many dupes between GFWL and x360. More-so than Xbone and x360.

You could also have dupes on WP7 / WP8 and Windows 8 such as wordament.
Last edited 06-14-2014 at 03:46 PM by MrGompers.
Complete the same game twice on different platforms. Could call it "double dipper"

For example, Complete a game on Xbone and X360. Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (one example)
I don't own an Xbone, so I'm not sure what games it has.

Complete a game on GFWL and X360. Viva Pinata is one example.

I realize GFWL is supposed to close on July 1st, but it's possible to still complete the x360 versions. There are many dupes between GFWL and x360. More-so than Xbone and x360.

You could also have dupes on WP7 / WP8 and Windows 8 such as wordament.
Originally Posted by MrGompers
Xbone/360 stack has:

Assassin's Creed IV
Tomb Raider
Call of Duty: Ghosts
LEGO Marvel
LEGO Hobbit
Skylanders Swap Force
Zoo Tycoon
Amazing Spider-Man 2
Thief
Peggle 2
LocoCycle
PvZ Garden Warfare

(And many others, probably MORE than the GFWL/360 Stacks, honestly)
Just thinking about some badges for the racing games that I am big fan of, and some other random ideas

Kudos abound
- Play Project Gotham Racing 3 or 4

Rolling Start!
- Complete (or play - but it is an easy completion lol) Daytona USA

Probably won't be the last time...
- Get the "Buy an Achievement" in PGR 4 http://www.gamertagnation.com/achiev...ievement-5483/

Sega Model 2
- Play any XBLA / retail game that has an ancestor on this arcade board
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_Model_2#Sega_Model_2

Prepare to launch
- Play any of the launch games

I know no bounds
- Play a PAL region locked game, NTSC-U region locked game and NTSC-J region locked games on your gamercard.
Last edited 06-14-2014 at 11:53 PM by redknightnz81.
I think building on the "Play any of xxx games" would be a smart move. Like complete all AC/Halo/CoD/Gears series games. Anything that we have a "play one of/complete one of" badge should be bumped up to a play all/complete all level.
Just thinking about some badges for the racing games that I am big fan of, and some other random ideas

Prepare to launch
- Play any of the launch games

I know no bounds
- Play a PAL region locked game, NTSC-U region locked game and NTSC-J region locked games on your gamercard.
Originally Posted by redknightnz81
I like the launch badge, but lets up the ante and make it so you have to play them all!?

Als we already have a badge for playing all three region locked consoles, it's called I've played em all
http://www.gamertagnation.com/badges/badge-86/
I like the launch badge, but lets up the ante and make it so you have to play them all!?

Als we already have a badge for playing all three region locked consoles, it's called I've played em all
http://www.gamertagnation.com/badges/badge-86/
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Figured the platform was for X360 / XB1 / WP7 / W8 / iOS / Android / Web etc (seen on profile page - games played by platform) and was different to the regions.

Nuh, just one game for the launch badge is fine .... I actually want the badge too lol
Figured the platform was for X360 / XB1 / WP7 / W8 / iOS / Android / Web etc (seen on profile page - games played by platform) and was different to the regions.

Nuh, just one game for the launch badge is fine .... I actually want the badge too lol
Originally Posted by redknightnz81

Yea, well you did just bring up an other good aide for badge though..hmm..
Not sure if this is a new suggestion or just some formatting, but to keep continuity across similar badges can we do something for the DLC achievements/secret achievements badges?

You have 100/250/500/1000/2000 for secret achievements, but 50/250/750/2000 for DLC achievements. The escalation is a bit excessive. Any reason these aren't on the same scale?
Would be nice to spread out the completionist badges by platform. 360 retail, XBLA, Win Phone, Win 8, One and Other(maybe not this one since it's limited).
Badge for playng streak and Score streak?
Badge for playng streak and Score streak?
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... Just kidding...
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... Just kidding...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
YES or Noooooooooooooooo

Fish fix my longest strike :-) (LOL)
Since there's a butt load of "play this specific game for a badge" badges, lets add another to the mix:

Badge - "It keeps going and going and going..."
Play anything in the "endless runner" style games.
Pay to Play - Play (insert number here) of Games With Gold games.

This could be a series of badges, starting with 1 game, then hitting different tiers (and obviously adding more tiers as the promotion continues). Perhaps versions for just 360, just Xbox One, and both consoles...
Private Matter - Get your message capacity to 100%

Or you can do it like other badges - Private Matter X - Send and/or Receive X private messages

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account