Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I have played Watch Dogs for 2 days now, unlocked a few achievements and the game is not showing up on my games. Not really sure why the game is not showing up. It shows that my last sync was Today 01:31 AM.
The syncing for 360 and One are different and happen at different times. If you check in the Achievements Tab under your profile it will let you know the status of your sync. Look there, see what it says.
it says Last synced: Yesterday 02:31 AM. But it should of shown the game on that sync since i played it Sunday afternoon, Correct??
The syncing for 360 and One are different and happen at different times. If you check in the Achievements Tab under your profile it will let you know the status of your sync. Look there, see what it says.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
That is correct, your Xbox One games sync up separately. The last synced date shows you when the system last scanned your profile for new games. This may be on either platform. I will work on showing both dates so you know exactly when your Xbox 360 and Xbox One games are synced up. Currently, there is no distinction between the two sync dates (i.e.: it only shows the most recent sync date).

I went ahead and synced up your Xbox One games to your profile. Watch Dogs now appears on your profile. Great game, by the way. Smile
Thanks Eric. You rock. And yes Watch Dogs is a great game. Thanks again
I am experiencing similar issues. My sync status hasn't budged from 55% in a week despite it telling me that it has synced several times since :/
I am experiencing similar issues. My sync status hasn't budged from 55% in a week despite it telling me that it has synced several times since :/
Originally Posted by OLILOCK
Generally we ask that you open your own thread even if its for the same issue, especially if the tag says it's fixed, the lets us know that your not simply replying to this thread or someone else reply, we may not see it as a separate issue.. I already looked into this and tried a little something, hopefully it will fix your problem, bit I will also contact Eric and let him know, just in case what I did dint work...lol.. Thanks for letting s know about your issue, hope to get you all fixed up!
Thanks for letting me know. I'm looking into this now.
I hope my is updated but watch dogs is the most difficult game ever even on easy difficulty.
You're up to date now. There was a snag in the syncing process for one of your games. There were other instances where this had occurred too. I've addressed this issue in the latest update. You should no longer experience a delay or snag in your achievements syncing up to the site.
I hope my is updated but watch dogs is the most difficult game ever even on easy difficulty.
Originally Posted by Ellerkermike40
Your achievements are up to date as well. Smile
Your achievements are up to date as well. :)
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Are you going to track PS3 trophies in the future?
You're up to date now. There was a snag in the syncing process for one of your games. There were other instances where this had occurred too. I've addressed this issue in the latest update. You should no longer experience a delay or snag in your achievements syncing up to the site.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric

Thankyou! Smile
Are you going to track PS3 trophies in the future?
Originally Posted by Ellerkermike40
As of right now, it seems unlikely that we'll be able to track Playstation games and trophies as there is no viable solution for doing so. We were able to initially (that's why there are some Playstation games on the site), but that API has since shut down.
Is there another site that I should joined PS3 troophies tracking only?
There are a couple out there. This one is fairly nice: http://www.psnprofiles.com
PSNprofile isnt user friendly and got banned for life on the site.
My achievements sync is stuck to 23 June

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account