The Official Enthusiast keep my streak thread!

General Chat

It's cool. I'll just find you and murder you. Big Grin

(kidding lol)
I am really close to finishing Ballad of Gay Tony,
Been running Ace Combat Assault Horizon over night, first two nights one of my consoles got kicked off the net, so I'm not too sure where my time is at, but I can check in my profile apparently, ill do that later, so I'll look at that later and see if its true. I hate flight Sims, but the soundtrack to this one is pure epic!
hey eric is there any way to put a sticky on this thread?
hey eric is there any way to put a sticky on this thread?
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
awe I've been nominated for a sticky!! This has to be one of the greatest days ever!!
So working on my next completion.. Dead Island.. Only worried about one achievement the one for touring the entire island called "There and Back Again"....otherwise I only have story related achievements left and I'm over 50% done!
My streak is over 140, but I'm worried that because I've been playing my old systems (like Gamecube) that I'm going to forget to login here one day. Must be diligent!
My streak is over 140, but I'm worried that because I've been playing my old systems (like Gamecube) that I'm going to forget to login here one day. Must be diligent!
Originally Posted by Kaens
I once post at 11:59pm.... Talk about close!!
This is B8TINGU's thread. I have logged in, and posted on it. Wow!
This is B8TINGU's thread. I have logged in, and posted on it. Wow!
Originally Posted by Eric G Olson
Lol...your so funny...btw this is only one of many, and many more to come...so why not stick around and post on all of my threads and get a bit more active....promise I don't bite.....unless your not looking.
Lol...your so funny...btw this is only one of many, and many more to come...so why not stick around and post on all of my threads and get a bit more active....promise I don't bite.....unless your not looking.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
does that mean u have chocolate n pie ready lol
does that mean u have chocolate n pie ready lol
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
OMG! Now that's an old reference..but no I meant it! Lol.. But don't worry, you don't have to be afraid, until I come to get you....lol.
OMG! Now that's an old reference..but no I meant it! Lol.. But don't worry, you don't have to be afraid, until I come to get you....lol.

And they think you're called "beating you". Devious
And they think you're called "beating you". Devious
Originally Posted by Eric G Olson
I have only had a handful of people actually know what my GT actually stands for or where it came from.. but it's pretty common knowledge....hey! Did you just give me an idea?? You sneaky little bugger you...

Edit: Here it is. http://www.gamertagnation.com/xbox-3...ag-mean-2.html

Edit 2: Now that I think about what you said, I don't think that was the reference..in which he was referring.
Last edited 02-06-2014 at 03:53 AM by B8TINGU.
Last night I had an unintentional gamerscore of 180,081.... but that was over in about 15 min and now I'm on my way to 200k...
Last night I had an unintentional gamerscore of 180,081.... but that was over in about 15 min and now I'm on my way to 200k...
I love the symmetry of a palindrome!
Dead Island play thru 1 Act IV two achievements left to completion, finding the last few areas for one of the achievements...
For some reason I get motion sickness playing Dead Island.. ?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account