The Official Enthusiast keep my streak thread!

General Chat

if u need help with anything b8ingu let me know im always down for some co op
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Thanks I'm always looking for co op partners, you need to play Dead Island?
Dumb. Reset to zero again... wtf?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Which? Profile or enthusiast? Profile I hear you, since I have to go check the badge if I want to see my progress, I still have yet to even get a reply from anyone. Funny since it was m suggestion that brought it back..

Enthusiast...well that would be our own fault, for not showing up and posting.
Enthusiast. Here's the difference - I popped online two days ago now to only upgrade my sig, which was part of it. The counter went up, I adjusted, and went on. Then yesterday, I did the same thing - to zero. The difference is, which may be key, is that I didn't post or comment anywhere.
So I'm at 131 days, and I've never missed a day on the site. I can't say my method is full proof, obviously specific to me, but here's what I do..

Work - always have it open in firefox, check in many times a day
Home - it's always up on my laptop, I check in while waiting for dinner or just hanging out at the island
iPad/Surface - when in bed, I always (notice a theme) have it up and check around as I'm looking up cheevos or status of badges, whatever

I don't think I post every day, I don't think commit stuff each day, but I'm always poking around here all the time.
Enthusiast. Here's the difference - I popped online two days ago now to only upgrade my sig, which was part of it. The counter went up, I adjusted, and went on. Then yesterday, I did the same thing - to zero. The difference is, which may be key, is that I didn't post or comment anywhere.
Something had happened to me, that's why I started this thread because I know that I have to post something but rest assured, I've actually posted at 11:59 pm my time and it still counts...so first thing you do everyday now just pop on here and give us a shout..
Will do. I sent Eric a message to investigate in his spare time. For now, I'm counting...lol
well I have a job in the works so soon I can upgrade my computer. it needs new graphics cards i plan to double the ram so as long as i pass the drug test im on my way.
well I have a job in the works so soon I can upgrade my computer. it needs new graphics cards i plan to double the ram so as long as i pass the drug test im on my way.
Originally Posted by Hellfire
Congrats on that, I really hope it pans out for you. If it doesn't buck up and keep at it. I was once unemployed for a year and a half before I found suitable work and I'm always looking for better job opportunities.
Very nice. Jobs enabling gaming... Big Grin
Will do. I sent Eric a message to investigate in his spare time. For now, I'm counting...lol
BTW incase you were wondering why Eric hasn't been interacting much these days, is that he has been laid up with the flu.
I went back to zero also. With sick kids and a killer work schedule right now, I honestly don't remember if was my fault or not; days all running together. I haven't had the opportunity to post in a few days. Hopefully that'll change.
BTW incase you were wondering why Eric hasn't been interacting much these days, is that he has been laid up with the flu.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I heard that, that's why I'm so complacent about. Plus, I thought I quit streaks lol
Going to be starting Ace Combat Assault Horizon I'm not so great with flyers and I generally don't like them, but this has to be done in oder to unlock MP maps/ Co-Op missions I will need. The only reason I mention this is that there is a rather lengthy MP achievement for playing 50hrs....anyone want in with me?
Man I'm sick of drama IRL, Gaming is a relief.
Man I'm sick of drama IRL, Gaming is a relief.
Oh...i defiantly agree with you on this my brother...sometimes I just want to be left the hell alone...
So I did a little test. I visited the site yesterday, read some forums, checked my counter, and it went up from Tuesday. I did not comment or contribute to any thread.

Check in this morning and my counter is at zero. Something is amiss, and now I am wondering if it is security settings on my browser or something.
So I did a little test. I visited the site yesterday, read some forums, checked my counter, and it went up from Tuesday. I did not comment or contribute to any thread.

Check in this morning and my counter is at zero. Something is amiss, and now I am wondering if it is security settings on my browser or something.
Exact same problem I was having, thus thus thread was born, just in case you had nothing to say, at least you could say it here!
Nice job tying me in badges =D
Thank you, I plan to pass you soon, no hard feelings..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account