× 10 (12.99%) 3-6pm CNT

× 28 (36.36%) 6-9pm CNT

× 17 (22.08%) 9pm-12am CNT

× 2 (2.60%) 12-3am CNT

× 3 (3.90%) 3-6am CNT

• Added 01-12-2014 01:44 AM
  • 77 votes
Let's schedule this bitch

Once we have a good sample of what time frame, we'll set up another poll for which tie is best, and then another for what day.

HURRY UP AND VOTE!
Its CST isn't it? Or what? I was going for central, based on host locale time zone.
Its CST isn't it? Or what? I was going for central, based on host locale time zone.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
cst is the most obscure of all the time zones...well at least for xbl gamers, they don't seem to play online as much...hat you guys got going on over there anyway....I'm not gving up my 120 degree heat for nothing!!
a ta fun session would be best to be on time.
so what's the status on this? or are we waiting for more people to show interest?
This isn't going to be much of a Flash Mob when only 18 people have voted and you need 50. :P
This isn't going to be much of a Flash Mob when only 18 people have voted and you need 50. :P
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Man I was looking forward to the gratuitous nudity!...you people need to go recruiting!!
We should try this again. The recent influx should help quite a bit...
I was thinking of setting up a thing like this. I am glad porsch did it instead.
This shouldn't be to hard to do. A lot of people have been joining lately.
Aye. May take a little planning but should be easy. A tweet from the GTN account, FB post, and maybe even a mass email to members would likely help.
Seems like this may be achieved when the site gains more popularity. Might have to give it some time.
We should have done it during achievement fest. Had 20 people that could have upped the number... Although I've yet to see 30 other people online.
At one time our numbers were just one away 49 people on line...49...sigh.. WE need and event, something to bring everyone together at the same time and day...maybe give a badge for it.....lol.
At one time our numbers were just one away 49 people on line...49...sigh.. WE need and event, something to bring everyone together at the same time and day...maybe give a badge for it.....lol.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Like some type of festival? A festival where people gather, gaining achievements, and maybe even establish some type of recognized planetary certification of largest achieving...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account