Easiest game to complete

Gaming Chat

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

I was just wondering which of the transformers games are easiest to complete?
I've only played War for Cybertron and Transformers: The Game (from the first movie), but can say the movie game was easier. I think I read that Dark of the Moon was the easiest from the group though.
Sith would know. TA has Dark of the Moon with lowest TA ration and highest completion %.
See, I had no intention of even trying that one because it has multiplayer achievements which I have no interest in.
DEFINITELY Dark of the Moon

See, I had no intention of even trying that one because it has multiplayer achievements which I have no interest in.
Originally Posted by Kaens
The online was actually decent fun. Able to do it without boosting in just like 2 hours, it's really fast to level up.
Hmm.. Maybe I'll actually start this then...lol..
DEFINITELY Dark of the Moon

The online was actually decent fun. Able to do it without boosting in just like 2 hours, it's really fast to level up.
Originally Posted by Krazie
Agreed!

It took me 2 hours to boost the online and the single player portion has very easy achievements and its alot of fun!

The multiplayer community is still active cause a friend of mine just 1Ked the game last month and i was going to help him with the multiplayer but it was still active and he finished getting the MP cheeves in the same frame as i.

I'd definitely say start it up now and get the MP over with since alot of people are still playing it.
ok dark of the moon it is. thats the cheapest one on amazon too so its a win/win for me.
Hey everyone, might be a bit late coming to the party ;(

For what it's worth the easiest game for me to complete was defo

"Farcry 3"

Completed it in about 12 hours that included a few MP games for fun.

Regards
Homie
Hey everyone, might be a bit late coming to the party ;(

For what it's worth the easiest game for me to complete was defo

"Farcry 3"

Completed it in about 12 hours that included a few MP games for fun.

Regards
Homie
Originally Posted by Homie Simpson
He was asking about which Transformers game is the easiest to finish Wink

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account